The End

"Eddie!" I turned around to see Beverly and all of my tired, but still worried friends. I sobbed in her arms. One by one I hugged all of our friends and waited.
"I-I told him how I felt" I confessed
All of my friends looked at me. "I told him that I liked him and that I loved it when he teased me and called me Ed's.... I didn't tell him this but I think I love him."
I wouldn't look up, my head felt cloudy, my thoughts scared me. I tried to focus on what everyone was saying I couldn't.
Soon I heard someone new talking, I looked up.
It was a doctor.
"Edward Tozier?" I stood up quickly. "Richard Tozier is asking for you..."
Tozier... I liked the sound of that.
Everyone looks surprised when he said Tozier I was too but that was the only way I could come into the room first.
I slowly walked behind the doctor and followed him into Richies room. A smile on his face grew when I walked in. Tears formed in both of our eyes as the doctor left the room. Tears slowly went down my cheeks as I walked over to Richie.
We hugged and I laid beside him for what felt like hours. Which it was only 25 minutes. He held me close as I snuggled up to his side. His shirt wasn't on and bandages were wrapped around his stomach and one around his arm.

Richies POV

I laid there for a bit until the rest of our friends came in.
No one questioned why Eddie laid with me.
"Eddie I grabbed it before we got here." She said as she put it on the floor beside him.
"What is it?" I questioned as I tried to look around Eddie,tried was the keyword. I couldn't sit up like I thought I would be able to,
I had to lay back down.
"I told Beverly to get your skateboard"
I look at Eddie unpleased. He realized as soon as I looked at him.
"I know it was dumb of me to get her to do that I don't know wh-"
I stopped him from talking with a soft kiss. We put our forehead on each other's looking into each other's eyes.
"I wanna be with you forever 'Chee" he said as he put his hand on my cheek. "Will you be mine" I blurted out without thinking about it, my heart took over instead of my head.
"Of course"
Everyone looked over and smiled.
Bill and Stanley sharing the recliner. Their hands intertwined and sharing earbuds again watching some type of video.
Beverly and Ben sitting side by side talking and Mike leaning on the all.
I never wanted to leave this place, I never wanted to leave Eddies side.

~Time skip 3 years later~

After college we all decided to move in with each other. We were all 20-21 years old.
The doctors told me that if the blade were any longer it would've killed me. A couple hours after I was stabbed they had found who stabbed me, his name was Henry Bowers.
A kid from our school who didn't like gay people.
Eddie would get anxious anytime he would think about it, but he's forgotten about it, only coming back every once in a while.
One night we decided to drink and have a movie night like we used to.
"Eddie?" "Yes..." his face grew with concern. "How long did you like me before we got together?"
"When I first met you... you asked how my day was and stole my phone. I put my hand on your thigh trying to get it back, your face was super red." He looked at me with red cheeks, his head on my lap, my feet put on the coffee table. He laid on the couch. My hand going through his hair remembering all the good memories. All of our friends having conversation with each other was muted out and my focus was on Eddie: The love of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading I really enjoyed creating these.
I appreciate you reading this :)
If you have any ideas for another AU please comment so I can create another one (I'll give you credit for the idea btw)
Follow my Instagram please @soft.smilingwyatt
And the part where they all moved in with each other was inspired by wowie-skye
(Btw I know I go to much into detail as I write things I'll get better as I continue writing AUs)

Thank You :) <3