His help

Eddies POV
The answer to if I like Richie or not...I- I don't know we just met but I just met Bill also. My mind started to her cloudy with thoughts as I started to breathe heavily. Stanley noticed and put his hand on mine. I calmed down and went to get some more food
                Richies POV
Stanley put his hand over Eddies until he calmed down, it was a friend thing right? I guess Stanley and Eddie knew each other enough to understand how to help calm him down. He then got up to go get food. Stanley looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry I just had to help him" "Its fine" I was jealous but didn't want to admit it and he noticed.
I soon saw Eddie walking towards our table, I didn't notice what he was wearing until just then. He was wearing short overalls, a yellow hoodie and white high top converse. My heart skipped a beat, I zoned out as he sat down. I then decided to go get some food: fresh fruit and some orange juice. Stan and I sat beside each other and Eddie sat I front of us. Stan and I shared some fruit as we cracked a couple jokes. My mood lifted as we talked to Eddie, I realized I enjoyed being his friend but at the same time I still wanted him to be mine. His small hands held onto his cup and I stared at them. I wanted compare how small his were to mine, I wanted to hold them.
Around 9:12 am we all decided to head to our first class
(Time Skip because I don't know how college classes are)
The whole day all I could think about were Eddies freckles, I wanted to be close enough to them to count every single one of them. I wanted to look into his brown eyes and know he was mine.
I finally got to the last class of the day around 4:00 pm. It was 3:50 pm we get let out early so I decided to text Stan.
                     Staniel
Richie:Hi stan
Stan:hi rich :)
Richie:I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie in my room today so we could kinda celebrate the first day of classes.
Stan:that seems fun is there anyone else coming or?
Richie:depends do you want people to come?
Stan:I want to see Bill
Richie:alright then I'll invite everyone
                   Bills POV
After I left Stanley Eddie and Richie I thought about Stanley, I'm not sure why but he just popped into my head as I walked down the stairs. I slowed down, his smile...no Eddies smile...no Stanley's...yes Stanley's smile.
*Flashback*
He held me up as we walked to our room and then I got into the shower. My brain was going too fast for my body to process so I sat onto the floor of the shower letting the water go down my face.
I started to cry.
You couldn't tell because of the shower water going down my face but I was.
I put my knees up to my chest and sat there, for what felt like hours which was only 20 minutes.
A faint knock startled me and then I saw someone's head peak through."Are you okay" my first thought was 'No' but then it was
"P-Please d-don't tell St-Stan you found me like this."
I still didn't know who it was but they seemed like they wanted to help. I then got out of the shower put some pajamas on and fell asleep to someone reading me something... a poem? Maybe I'm not sure.