The Breakfast

Richies POV
I finally calmed down after walking in the hallway for a bit. *I don't understand why he likes Bill he just met him* then I realized I just met Eddie so I shouldn't be so mad, but my heart still hurts after seeing them kiss at the party.
I finally make it to Stanley's room, the door was cracked I decided to push my head through to see Stanley. He was asleep and his bare chest showing. Ben had left early I had guessed.
I go and sit on Bens bed and wait for Stanley to wake up. He didn't snore like Eddie did but I could hear his soft breathing and his chest slowly rising and falling.
He was pretty cute but my mind would wander off to Eddie. I stood up and went to Stanley's bed and sat down slowly putting my hand on his cheek.
His eyelashes fluttering open slowly, he put his hand on mine and sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck. Then pulled me down so I could lay next to him.Our faces inches away, he closed the gap.
I pulled away and put my forehead on his. "You still like Bill right?" I whispered "Yeah I guess I just wanted to feel something since...I can't have him, you know?" I nodded I felt the same way I wanted to feel something since I couldn't have Eddie.
I embraced Stan in a hug and told him we should get going to eat since it was 8:05 am.
We didn't talk about it on the way to the cafeteria part of the college. It completely left out mind because of the jokes we were making and what we were talking about.
We soon got to the cafeteria and chose what we wanted to eat and sat down. "I'm kinda scared about going to class for the first time today." "I think you'll do fine" I patted his hand, his face soon dropped. I looked back to see Bill and Eddie talking. They spotted us as I turned around, I gave Stanley the look "are you okay?" He nodded and put on a fake smile and so did I.
Bill:H-hey g-guys
Richie:hi Billiam did you sleep well last night
Bill:Yeah b-but I have a h-headache
Eddie:So do I
Eddie wouldn't make eye contact with me. He would put his head on Bills shoulder anytime we would make jokes.
My face turned red out of madness, Bill noticed.
Bill:R-Richie a-are you o-okay
Richie:Yeah I'm fine
I furrowed my brows and pushes my glasses up and we all kept talking.