Just a Hangout

Bakugou POV:
Today we have the day off and I finished all my work. As I sat, trying to think of what to do, the only thing that came to mind was Kirishima. Maybe I can help Kirishima with homework and studying? No I did that just last night and my God he is hopeless.

Kirishima's POV:
I was just chilling in my room, doing some manly exercise when I heard a loud bang on my door.
"Oi Kirishima! Are you in there?"
I rushed to the door.

"Hey Bakugou hang on I'm coming!"
I opened the door to a slightly blushing Bakugou. That's when I realized I was a sweating mess and shirtless.
"Sorry bro, I was doing some daily exercise. What did you want?" I told him while giving my blinding smile.

"Do you want to hangout with me? We can go to the arcade and the mall. If you want we can even get some icecream." Bakugou told me and the slight blush on his face grew even brighter. It was quite adorable honestly to see him like this, I couldn't help but to blush at that.
"Ok let's go but first let me get cleaned up and get dressed. I will meet you at the parking lot."

Bakugou POV:
I can't believe that I stopped him while whe was working out. Shirtless at that. He was really buff and attractive that I almost had a nosebleed. I went and got dressed before meeting Kirishima at the parking lot. I wanted to dress up so I wore my orange shirt with my favorite black leather jacket and black jeans. Why is it that I'm worried about looking good? I normally would just wear a skull shirt and black sweatpants. After all this is just a hangout, right? (Totally. It's not like you asked Kiri on a date. No ulterior motive 😏)

Time skip to when they meet up:

Kirishima finally arrived after about fifty minutes. I was leaning against a car when Kirishima showed up. Kirishima was running at me, waving his hand and smiling like an idiot.

"Hey Bakugou! Sorry if I kept you waiting."
He was wearing baggy black jacket that had "Red Riot" in red writing and jeans, and he fixed his hair. I wish he let it down so he would look even cuter. What did I just think? "Should've kept your hair down Shitty Hair."
"Huh? Why should I have kept my hair down?" He tilted his head at that and it was the cutest shit I ever saw.
"Cause we are taking my ride and your hair is about to get messed up. " As I said that I walked over to my motorcycle. It was black with orange and it had an orange X. I then tossed Kirishima a spare helmet.
"Um how do you put this on? Can I get some help Bakugou?"

I walked over and told him how to put it on as I was putting it on him. When I finished I looked up at him, just noticing how close we were and I think he did to because his face was as red as his hair. "You know how to get on the bike properly or do you need my help?" He just nodded. Still very red and looking at the ground. I explained how to get on. "Ok Kirishima, now just hold on to me."
Suddenly I felt his arms wrapped around me tightly and suddenly glad he couldn't see my face. "K-Kirishima, you don't have to hold on that tightly, you can loosen up." When loosened his grip I wined a bit and lucky me he can't hear it because of the engine. Then we were off.

Hey guys! Sorry if it wasn't as good as the others I was having some trouble and it would've been out yesterday but I had a huge headache. I wanted to know what you guys want to see them do in the next chapter. No smut just an innocence "hangout".