EIJIRO!!!

Welp, everyone is going to be pissed at me this chapter.

Shigaraki's POV:
"Okay guys, from the top! Explain the plan." I want to make sure that nobody gets this wrong because it is a dangerous plan with all the police surrounding the place.

"Oh! Oh! Dabi and I distract and kill the guards while you and Twice sneak in and capture the shark boy." Toga said enthusiasm, good to hear she is happy with her role. She is a master of disguise and a big shot serial killer. I'm glad to have her on my team.

"I make sure to keep Toga in check so she doesn't get carried away and set things on fire to cause a big distraction." Dabi said coolly, he is the biggest mystery of the group as we don't know his real name or background, all we know is he was apparently the cause of many cold cases and arson.

"I am to help fight and carry Kirishima away! You can count on me. Who am I kidding this is a terrible idea? I can't take down a UA student." We have twice who was a big shot crime boss before a psychological breakdown after his organization fell apart due to internal conflicts which caused him to have split personalities. He's good fun.

"And I'm on stand by." Damien looked upset about his role but it's necessary for him to take that role and we don't want him near the target after his history with him and how he treated our last "guest" that we were trying to bring to our side. He went to jail in high school for attempted rape and after he got out he started drug dealing and raped some people. He is less fun than the other members and has a more plain background but he willingly joined the cause. He is also the weakest person in the league so it's easy to capture or kill him most likely so we have to give him an escort.

"What's wrong Dami? Do I need to cut someone?" Toga asked drooling at the thought while stroking her knife.

"No you sadistic freak, I don't understand why I have to stay back? I've broken into that place more than once and I know the target!" Damien complained, he's so annoying. Maybe I should just kill him so we don't have to deal with him or the consequences.

I sighed in annoyance and held the bridge of my nose as I try figuring out a new way to explain he can't be trusted around the target. "You are backup because the police already know your face and that you cannot be around the premises. You are lucky we allowed you to write all those letters and get into the house to deliver them, don't push your luck." He pouted even more and threw a temper tantrum, and I'm the childish one in the league?

"Shut up! Everyone get in the van, it's game time." I said as I started walking towards the door with Toga and Dabi on either side of me making it look planned and badass.

Time skip to when they arrive at the Kirishima residence, fun fact (actually it's a warning) don't underestimate Junior year of high school, it is pure hell and I get swamped in work every day.

Toga's POV:
I danced around and sung with Dabi walking behind me then I bumped into one of the guards at Shark Boy's house.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The guard asked, he seems slightly off guard, must be because I look like a normal girl. A good one would stay 100% on guard no matter what, he's about to get a rude awaking.

"Oops, my bad. I have a party I'm going to with my friends." I say hiding my face and putting on my most innocent voice.

"Well be careful, weird people have hung around here. Now have fun at your party." He said. Now he isn't suspicious of me at all.

I started giggling, "Oh trust me... I will." I lifted my head to reveal a sinister smile and evil laugh. Before that guy knew what was coming I sliced his throat. Now it was the second guards turn and unfortunately Dabi killed him before I did with a single shot, executioner style.

We went around the house the same way as before, I sang and drew the attention to the side I was coming out of. I popped my head out and they pulled out their guns. Well Dabi already shot his gun so we don't need to worry anymore about if people hear what's happening so I danced around the bullets being shot while Dabi came from behind and finished it. I grabbed a body and dragged it in the car for me to cut up later.

"I wonder how the capturing team is going. Speaking of which, here they come." Dabi said as he sat as far away from the body.

A while ago
We went to a window on the first floor, which I broke for Twice and I to get through. If I remember correctly, Damien said the target's room is upstairs in the first room to the right. We snuck in and heard gunshots. So much for trying to take them while they were asleep.

"What the hell? Eijiro, wake up we need to go!" I heard muffled shouts from Bakugou, the guy we first kidnapped. Why is he here? This just became 100x harder. On the plus side we can level up even higher with this event.

"What is happening? Was that gunfire? What should we do? It sounds like it's coming from around the house!" The muffled and panicking voice of our target came from the room. I decided it was time to strike. Twice and I busted down the door to see the panicked and furious faces of Bakugou and Kirishima.

We walked into the room. "How lovely to see you again Bakugou, this must be Kirishima." I took another step and Bakugou took a defensive position in front of Kirishima. He must mean a lot to him... Perfect.

"If you move no harm will come to either one of you, we just need Kirishima and he will be taken care of." I tried the nice approach.

"Yeah right! I won't let you touch MY Eijiro! You can have him over my dead body but don't expect my spirit to let you live!" Bakugou yelled with the fire in his eyes becoming an inferno. Welp I guess we have to fight. I was so hoping this wouldn't happen.

Twice made the first move by trying to punch Bakugou just for him to get his arm broken. I already need backup. Luckily I have backup that I kept secret from Damien. I pressed the button and Big Sis Mag, Mr. Compress, and Spinner entered at a record time.

We preceded to fight and surprisingly the target joined the fight and was matched in skill with Bakugou. It dragged on until I hit Kirishima's pressure point and made him pass out.

Bakugou's POV:
Eijiro and I are kicking ass together and  this is actually fun. Everything was running smoothly until I saw Eijiro fall into Shigaraki's arms. No...no. Nononononononononononononononononono!

"EIJIRO!!!!"

I tried running after him but then it happened again. Cloth was over my mouth and nose. I failed him again. He is gone. I can't do anything. Why did you take him? Why couldn't you take literally anyone else? I would happily take his place. Eijiro...

I am so sorry it took so long to publish a new chapter. I have been swamped in homework and days I don't have school my only thought is sleep and games so I kinda forgot to write. But now I am making a writing schedule which the only way it's gonna change is changes to my life or procrastination. Stay safe and have fun! <3