Neko Time

I am trying to finish a few stories before I work on something else because that's what my editor said to do. My editor doesn't work on my fanfics because I don't want them to see them (they also don't want to read it). I hope you enjoy the chapter dorks. I'm trying to figure out a name for you guys. Dorks or Boos?

Bakugou's POV:
I heard a knock on my door which was all to familiar. It's pretty bad when you can tell who is knocking just by how they knock.

"Come in Eijiro." I said as I dropped my magazine and looked towards the door. It opened gently to Kirishima holding two mugs. He had his hair down and had Jean's and a black sweater.

"I got you some hot chocolate Katsuki." Eijiro said as he sat down next to me and handed me the mug. It's still hot outside so why is he wearing a sweater and drinking hot chocolate? I shouldn't ask because it is really cute and his hot chocolate is delicious. He puts a peppermint in our drinks and puts cinnamon in them. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before taking a sip of hot chocolate.

"Hey Katsuki, how about we watch 'The Wishmaster'?" Eijiro asked with puppy eyes,I can't say no. I wouldn't have thought he would want to watch a horror movie, then again I heard it wasn't that scary. (I actually love that movie and I hate horror movies normally.)

"Okay Eijiro, which one?" I said pulling up the movies. He leaned against my arm cutely.

"I haven't seen any of them so, the first one." Eijiro said sipping his hot chocolate. I turned on the movie and sat Kirishima on my lap. Kirishima cringed a few times in the movie and held me tightly a couple times. So worth it.

"Djins are so terrifying, they can just ask you something and take your soul and grant a wish in the wrong way." Eijiro commented after the movie was finished. We were about to put on the other movie before we both got a text.

Baku Squad group chat
Alien Queen: Hey guys I need help! Come to my dorm.
Pikachu: Sorry babe but I am doing something important.
Soy Sauce: I'm out of town at the moment.
L.E.M.: Eijiro and I just finished a movie.
The Rock: We can come over now.

Eijiro had to drag me out the room all the way to the alien's dorm. Eijiro knocked on the door while I was growling.

"Hey Kirishima, Bakuhoe, come in, please." The alien said as she gestured us inside her room. It was like pink meets scifi.

"Well, were here, what do you want?" I asked looking around and noticing some cat stuff.

"Zoey asked me to cat sit for her since she is going back to her hometown for her family's birthdays. I was the only one able to since none of the Deku Squad were here and Koji has to many animals in his dorm." Cat sit?

"Anyways I forgot I had an appointment so I need you guys to watch her cat for me. He is really chill, declawed, and can do tricks." The alien begged us.

"Of course, where is he?" Eijiro accepted the request. Are you serious?

"Thank you so much you guys. Dusty is hiding somewhere in the room. Zoey says he normally hides in bathtubs and under beds." The alien thought. She started telling us how Dusty needs to be taken care of. She already filled his food bowl so we don't need to fill it. Zoey wants us to practice with Dusty's training. We also had to learn about his habits like how he loves water. She finally left and we had been left in her... odd room.