Death: End (Part One)

This will be the final chapter, well that is if you don't count the epilogue or second part. I don't count them because in chapter books they don't have a number or proper name. It's been fun writing this for y'all and I'm sad that it's gonna end soon. Who was y'all favorite in this or what was your favorite moment?

Darkness...

I was drowning in it. I couldn't move in the never ending ocean I was submerged in. All I heard was screaming, try as I might to call out to the faint voice I couldn't make a sound. It was like I was on mute and the remote was lost somewhere.

Why did I have to be so weak?

Katsuki... I'm sorry.

It felt like a lifetime I was trapped in the darkness but eventually I saw the light again. Oh how I wished I could've stayed drowning. I had something over my head that only let some light in and I felt like I was tied to something like a wooden piller. It's cold and damp, it smells like smoke and booze, there's also a distinct metallic smell. Could it be blood, and if so, whose blood?

"Hello again Bakugou. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of small talk so I'm gonna get right to the point," a man with a raspy and creepy voice said, I can only see his shadow (I can't spell the other word for this to save my life), "as you are aware, we attacked you and your boyfriend last night. Well we are giving you one last chance to join us ,and we have something to sweeten the deal. Dabi, could you do the honors?" After uttering those words a wave of light was before me as the bag was taken off my head.

I saw the guy called Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga. Dabi and Toga were on both sides of me and Shigaraki was talking to a camera. Is this going to be sent to Katsuki?

"If you join then we will give him back with no injuries, if someone does injure him we will 'take care' of 'em. The catch is that you have two weeks. I suggest choosing fast." And with that he turned to me as if to tell me to say something.

I looked directly at the camera and said "I'm sorry Katsuki, I was to weak." I started tearing up, "Please don't do what they want just to save me! Just in case we never see each other again, I love you." The recording ended.

Two days later

Bakugou's POV:
It's been two days since the attack and since Eijiro was kidnapped without a trace. When police were called and found me collapsed on the floor there were also bodies of bodyguards around the house. Some were killed with a knife, some with a gun, some executioner style. No evidence was found and nobody saw the licence plate of the van that drove off. It's my fault that they took him. I still have the pull of the temp mark but the police are keeping me from pursuing him.

As I sat on the couch I heard the door knock. That's strange, we have new guards out there and they don't know how to knock to save their lives. I grabbed the metal baseball bat I been carrying everywhere after Eijiro got captured. I cautiously went and opened the door, fully prepared to smash someone's head in. Instead the body guards were right next to this terrified looking girl who has pink eyes and purple hair, she seems eerily familiar, I don't know where I know her from but I know this isn't good.

She handed me an envelope, revealing bloody bandage wraps. She looked very beaten up and bloody.

"The league said they w-would finally l-let me go if I handed you this, they dropped me off somewhere with the envelope and this address do I couldn't turn them in easily." The girl said, still terrified. Now I remember! She was another person who was captured with me, she was one of Toga's play things. She looks a little different somehow but it has been a while and she looks like a teenager.

After I grabbed the envelope she started limping away. "Oi, do you need us to take you to the hospital? I can only imagine the torture Toga put you through." I asked her.

"Don't worry about me, I made it all the way over here and I've been captured for so long that I forgot what the sun was like. Plus whatever I gave you has to be important for them to need to send a messenger and release me." She answered and just limped away, looking at the sky.

I went back inside and opened the envelope while sweating bullets. If it's from the league then it's likely that it's about Eijiro. I have to be prepared for anything, I won't put it past them to pull some cheap ass trick.

What I found inside was a scrap of paper and a disc. Who watches DVDS anymore? (I do.) I found a DVD player and slid the disc in. What scene that fell before me was true despair. I saw Crusty, Burnt Toast, Toga, and someone with a bag over their head that's body shape and height looked like Eijiro.

I'm feeling to lazy to write that scene again but in Bakugou's POV so just imagine it. I'm so lame and half assed lmao.

"Please don't do what they want just to save me! Just in case we never see each other again, I love you." Eijiro told me, and just like that the screen went black. No! I needed to hear his voice more, I need to see him! Crusty you will not get away with this! None of them can be forgiven. I will--

"What's wrong?" Aki was next to me on the couch and wiping the tears that apparently were streaming down my face. Why is she worried about me when her son is missing?

"Because that's what I do Katsuki." Aki said kindly.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked now feeling extremely confused.

"No but my Mother's intuition told me that was what you were thinking." She said with a smug look on her face.

"But I'm not even your kid!"

"What does that have to do with it?" Witch! "Now tell me what's wrong."