Death: Part 2

Yeah there is a LOT of fucked up shit like rape and death this chapter. Sorry!

Kirishima's POV:
It's been two days since the league kidnapped me. I haven't been harmed and have been given good food, clean water, a cushion, and music. I'd give this five stars if it wasn't so cold and what else? Oh yeah! I'M TIED TO A PILLAR AND HAVE TO SEE MY EX!

Shigaraki is playing video games and Twice is having another war with himself. Dabi is chilling in the corner looking at a picture with a mix of resentment, sadness, and love... what is he looking at and what went wrong in his life? This is the same thing that has been happening for two days and it's turning into SAO, repetitive. (We all know it's true. I liked it but it became sooo repetitive that it became boring.)

Suddenly the door burst open to a certain purple haired and pink eyed girl. She skipped over to Shigaraki with a toothy smile.

"I'm back from yet another successful mission!" She exclaimed while jumping up and down like the psychopath she is.

"Thanks Gemi for letting me steal your look, now I think it's time to... 'release' you." She said while removing her wig and contacts (how does she take them out so fast and with no problems?) to reveal Toga Himiko. She still had all the makeup on and fake wounds but now it's easy for anyone to recognize her.

Gemi was chained up beside me. She appears to be sixteen, she has all sorts of cuts and bruises, you can practically see her ribs as she is only in her underwear. I, unfortunately, had to witness Damien rape her several times. Apparently this has been more frequent than normal, probably because he's frustrated about my being here. She is an alpha who once had a bright and happy future until Toga kidnapped her, just to have fun, she was gonna be released sooner but then Damien took an interest in her. This was the first time I ever seen a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Actually the first time I've seen any emotion in her!

Toga removed the clothes she borrowed from Gemi leaving her completely nude, removed the wrappings and makeup. If I was straight I might've been turned on. She walked up to Gemi who had looked like she was going to die from happiness. When she reached Gemi she crouched down to her eye level.

She whispered something in her ear so I couldn't hear the conversation but Gemi's face changed into a mix of emotions. After that exchange of whispers Toga... kissed Gemi? When did they have this kind of relationship? Gemi's eyes widened in surprise and pain as tears ran down her face.

Toga moved away from Gemi and revealed a knife sticking out of Gemi's chest. Her body was limp and I could only stare in shock. Why did she kill her? She was finally gonna be free!

"WHY DID YOU KILL HER?" I couldn't hold in my shock anymore. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

"I saved her. If I let her go then she would be in a world of pain." What? "She would have been labeled as a slut,  never have a break from the bullying and assaults. Her mind, body, and spirit would be broken and she could never have a normal life." Toga said while facing away from everyone, almost as if to hide her face. I swear I saw a tear drop and heard her mutter something about them being happy in another life. What happened to her?

To think a life can be snuffed out in an instant. Will that happen to me if I don't escape by the deadline? Please Katsuki, don't do anything reckless. If I die here I want him to be safe and live a happy life while I watch over him.

I can't think like that! Real men don't think like that or accept death without trying to evade it.i need to use my last few brain cells to figure out how to get out before my DEADline.