Save Bakugou

Song by League of Legends, they have really amazing music.

Kirishima's POV:
It's almost been a week and there has been no sign of Baku. This feels like torture or some sick joke. The first great guy I fall for gets kidnapped and all I could do is pray he gets back safe. After he was reported missing school got canceled and police have been searching for him tirelessly. I've been stuck in Baku's room because I miss him. People come to bring me food and check on me often. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Kirishima, we found the location of the base." Momo said calmly with Todoroki, the one who burst the door open, just chilling. For the first time since he went missing I felt a glimmer of hope. I grabbed the tracking device from her and was about to run there till someone grabbed me.

"You can't go without a plan." Todoroki said. Dang it Shoto, let me get to Baku.

"We need Midoriya, he is good at this kind of thing." Todoroki said as Momo nodded her head in agreement. Suddenly Zoey came from behind me.

"I'm coming, too!" She said looking serious.

Time skip to getting the rest of the rescue team together.

Zoey brought us to her parents house and got us to bring her motorcycle and her brothers dirt bike. I never would've guess she liked motorcycles, then again there is a lot I don't know about her yet.

After we got separate vehicles we went to buy disguises. Not gonna lie, we looked good in them.

"Momo, why did we buy stuff when you  have so many outfits we could've worn at the dorms?" I asked. She just looked embarrassed.

"We like to shop. It's not our fault." Zoey stated. She looked like she just left a masquerade. She was wearing a purple feather mask and a high-low dress, also purple. Why do I feel like she can still drive her motorcycle like it's nothing.

We made our way to the warehouse that was on the tracker. Zoey didn't drive the motorcycle because it's probably not a good idea.

"Hey guys, lift me up." I said. I need to what's happening, I need to see Baku. Upon my request they all lifted me to the window. This is actually pretty high up, good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

I peered inside the warehouse. Rather than seeing my Baku, I found corpses, lots of guards, and terrifying guns. (I'm trying to recreate it without quirks ok, it's gonna be odd). They look like the guys with LOV when they tried to take out the school. They are called "Nomu". I was hoping I wouldn't ever have to see them again. Those things are scary as-

"Those things look scary as shit!" Zoey said as she suddenly appeared next to me. How in the world did she get there? (Because I'm all powerful 🙃).

"I don't see Baku." I said as we hoped down. We were turning to leave till Best Jeanist and others shown up. When they shown up all hell broke loose. Guns were fired, bombs were exploding, and it was just terrifying.

Eventually it stopped when Jeanist and the others were defeated, along with a good bit of Nomus. We need to leave. As I thought that, that's when I saw Baku. He had just arrived to the scene and I wish I could've ran up to him but if I did that I would be a goner. The group just watched everything go down until All Might shown up. All Might and that wierd dude who was in charge started a gruesome battle.

"Guys, we need to help Baku!" I said. I looked at Midoriya who was deep in thought. Soon after I noticed he broke out of his concentration with a serious look on his face.

"I have a plan." He said.

"We need to kick down that wall that's about to fall. When we do that it will make a ramp so someone can drive the dirt bike on it." Midoriya continued.

"Once we do that Iida will take the girls to safety while Todoroki and I stay to make sure everything goes according to plan." He said, "Someone will have to ride the bike and call out to Kacchan, at that point it will be up to him to be saved. It has to be you on the bike Kirishima." Midoriya finished.

"Why do I have to be the one to do that?" I asked.

"Because if anyone else called then he wouldn't listen. Kacchan cares about you so he will likely give in." Midoriya explained. When he said that I couldn't help but smile. He was right though, my Baku has to much pride and I'm the only voice of reason for him. On normal circumstances he would be doomed because I'm really stupid.

They kicked down the wall which set off this fast-paced plan to save Baku. I quickly got on the dirt bike and rode as fast as possible on the ramp. When Baku saw me I held out my hand.

"COME!" I yelled at Baku. As soon as I said that he made his way to me like some badass anime character doing parkour just to get to me. After he grabbed my hand I quickly lifted him up.

"YOU IDIOT!" He said to me. That's my Baku alright. He grabbed his helmet and somehow put it on while on this thing.

Once we landed we zoomed off away from the battle and to safety. Once we were safe we got off the bike and removed our helmets.

As soon as the helmets were removed I tackled Baku. I missed so much. I can't believe I actually saved him.

"Hey you idiot, let me up." He said. Once we got up Baku kissed me. I felt like my life was finally back to normal.

"Kiri, turn around." Baku instructed me.  I was confused but I did as I was told.

"Close your eyes." He told me.

I felt something rap around my neck. It was cold.

"Open your eyes." He said. Once I did I looked at the necklace that was wrapped around my neck. It was a silver chain that has the kanji "koi" which means love. I felt so happy I could cry.

"I'm happy that they didn't take it off of me when they captured me." Baku said.

"This is the nicest thing I ever received." I said.

"I sure hope so, I had it custom made for ya so you better have liked it." Baku said sarcastically. I would have asked what happened to him or if he was hurt but this isn't the time. This was a perfect moment that I don't want to mess up.

Then third wheel Iida barged in...

"It is time to leave. We must return Zoey's things to her parents house and get to the dorms." Iida said waving his hand like always. Darn you Iida. Baku and I both looked at Iida in anger for messing up the moment before getting in the car. But then there was a problem so Zoey had us ride her motorcycle, which was black and looked beautiful to the dorms because there was no room now that we have Baku. We were barely able to fit into the car before we saved Baku. Wait. How did we all fit before?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This will continue so don't worry. Y'all have no idea how hard it is to try recreating the rescue mission without quirks was. As always stay safe and have fun my fellow weebs. Also I'm making a Toradora fanfic now because I want to do more than Kiribaku.