The Ex

Author's note: this chapter will mention rape, sad Kirishima, kidnapping, and protective boyfriend Bakugou.

Bakugou's POV:
Kiri and I have been dating for a few months now. We grown much closer during that time. Eventually Kiri had decided to talk to me about his ex boyfriend.

Flashback.

We were cuddling, Kiri loves to cuddle ok. Suddenly Kiri looked at me and told me...

"Hey Baku, remember how the day you asked me out I mentioned something about my ex?" He asked me looking a little troubled about something.

"Of course I remember. You were crying and it made me pissed and worried." I answered him.

"I'm ready to talk about what happened." He said as he started shaking. Holy shit! What the hell did that bastard do to MY Kiri?

"When I was a junior I was dating this alpha, Damien Sato." He was saying, " He kept trying to pressure me into having sex. Kept trying to get into my house when I was in heat to take advantage of me." He hugged me tightly.

"He eventually was able to sneak into my house while I was in heat. I tried to fight him away from me when he was touching me." Shit, he's crying now.

"He ended up using his pheromones to make me weak to him. He removed my clothes and I felt so disgusting and violated." He buried his face into my chest. I didn't know how to feel. Disguised, pissed, sad? Did he seriously rape my Kiri. My sweet, innocent, gentle Kiri.

"If it weren't for my father hearing the commotion, Damien would've raped me." Kirishima said.

(Come on! Do you really think I would've had anything bad happen to him?)

Back to the present

I was walking back to the dorms after getting a surprise for Kiri when some ass holes blocked me. They were the group known as LOV. They tried to destroy the school a while back. It would seem they have a new member though.

"Hey, Shigi, can I do the honors?" A girl whose voice is like a laugh at the scene of an accident.

"You can have all the fun you want later Himiko." The guy with the scratchy voice said.

"The hell do you bastards want?" I asked angrily. I feel like if it were possible I could explode them with just my bare hands.

"Well it's quite simple," the one in the bar tender outfit said, "we are here for you." That's when I noticed I was surrounded. I was throwing punches and kicks. I was almost out of there till I felt something cover my nose and mouth. To think that it's that easy to kidnap a monster like me with some chloroform.

Third person POV:
"Well done Compress." Shigaraki said.

"Thank you Shigaraki, I did say I was the best kidnapper you could find." Mr. Compress said tilting his hat.

They then carried Bakugou to a van then brought him to their base.

In the morning

Kirishima's POV:
I woke up tense. It feels like I've been sleeping for a day. I must've slept wrong. I looked at the time and started to panic because I overslept bad. Normally Baku would wake me up at 6:00 am but it's 10:00 am. Good thing I don't have classes today. Something's wrong. I quickly got dressed and went to Baku's room.

I knocked several times only to find he isn't there. He normally answers the door as soon as I start knocking. I busted open the door, which was surprisingly easy, we need better doors. I looked around and there was no sign of Bakugou. I looked around and saw his keys and wallet were missing. I remember he said he was going out for something last night and it looks like he hasn't come back.

I searched through my phone and found he hasn't called or texted yet. He normally tells me if he won't be here. I called several times and it always went to voicemail. I added everyone in class to a group chat.

Kiri- Guys! Help me!
Zo- Kirishima, what's wrong?
Mina- Did something happen?
Denki- Did Bakugou get in trouble AGAIN?
Kiri- Bakugou is missing!
Midoriya-What?
Ururaka- I'm going look for him.
Matthew-We will find him.
Sero-I'm gonna look in the kitchen.

Everyone started looking for Bakugou. Kirishima looked at the parking lot.

I was searching the parking lot and saw that both his vehicles were here. I was losing hope when I tripped over something. I looked at what it was and saw it was a wallet, a phone which looked like Bakugou's, and a shopping bag. I was unfortunately able to confirm all of this was Bakugou's, when I did that I just felt weak to my knees and fell to the ground, sobbing while holding the things I found. I stayed like that until everyone found me. I cant believe he was kidnapped. I felt my soul shatter into a million pieces.