A Day With Kirishima

Hello fellow weeb scum. I added a unfinished picture that I just drew so if you tap on it to see how it tell me if it looks good. I will try my best to write this but it would be better if I had more of a social life before the coronavirus. 😭 I also have other ships in here and I want you to respect them but if you don't, I don't give a fuck because it's my opinion. Also their will be lots of cussing from Bakugou. Sorry about the rant... and long wait.

Bakugou POV:
We arrived at the nearby bowling alley. I wished it was farther away so Kirishima would have to hold on to me longer. Suddenly after taking our helmets off I heard Kirishima laughing for some reason.

"I can't believe that you had road rage and called those drivers extras!" He was fucking hysterical.

"That's what they fucking are though! Tell me I'm wrong!" I was half yelling but my tone was joking. After some more laughing we finally went inside the bowling alley. We grabbed our shoes, got a lane, and picked out our bowling balls.

"Kirishima, how about we have a competition where the winner gets to choose were we go next? Does that sound good?" I said feeling smug. I'm pretty good at bowling so I'm confident I will win. Then again, maybe I could go easy so Kirishima has a chance at winning, it would make him happy and I can learn more about him.

"Yeah man! That sounds fun and manly!" He was practically glowing and it was kinda funny.

I clearly underestimated Kirishima so I started to get serious. It's been a while since I had a real challenge. We were playing for a while then suddenly Kirishima waved at someone. When I saw who it was I had to calm down so I don't start a scene or scare Kirishima again. Deku and round face were together and walking to the lane right next to us. Well this is fanfuckintastic.

"Hey Midoriya! Sup Ururaka! What is happening?" Why does Kirishima have to be so happy all the time? ( He's loving it) I was just glaring at Deku and secretly wondering why I hate him so much.

"Um... well you see. I asked out Ururaka" Deku said while laughing nervously and rubbing the back of his neck. Damn. I never thought he would have the guts to do that. I'm slightly impressed.

Time skip to when they are finished bowling and talking because I'm lazy

Bakugou's POV:
I won, obviously, but because I'm so nice I let Kirishima choose anyway. I swear when I told him that he was brighter than the sun. Why does this man have to be so fucking cute? I wish he wasn't an alpha so it wouldn't be as weird if we start dating.

"Can we go to the mall?" He asked with his toothy smile that I can't say no to.

We arrived at the mall and Kirishima dragged me to just about every store. Our favorites to go to though were FYE and Hot Topic. FYE though is the coolest because it has EVERYTHING.

After going on a shopping spree and holding all his bags of clothes, crocks🤢, figurines, and exercise stuff we got some lunch. We sat down to eat and started talking. That's when I noticed something was off.

"Kirishima are you ok? You look like you want to tell me something. Is everything ok? Do you need someone to explode?" That last one got him laughing like his usual self. I sighed in relief because I hate seeing Kirishima sad.

"Nononono! Haha. I just need to tell you something soon but I don't know how or when but I want it to be in private because it's a huge secret. Just promise you won't tell anyone when I tell you?" I can't believe it. Kirishima has a huge secret that he trusts with me. It makes me happier than it should.  Maybe before he tells me I can tell him what's been on my mind. That sounds like a good idea.

"Well tell me when you're ready. I have something I also want to tell you so I will wait till you're ready." I said that in the sweetest voice I could muster. God why do you have to make me weak around this man. (Welp since I'm this story's creator I guess I'm their God so the answer is because I want to)

Another time skip

Bakugou's POV:
We got back to the dorms and walked each other to our rooms because we are neighbors anyway.

"Thanks Bakugou for the fun day. Let's do it again sometime," I mentally had a victory dance, " and I will hopefully be able to tell you about that thing soon."
After that we hugged and went on with the rest of our day. I don't know why but I felt so smug spending the day with him. Then I realized something.

"He was blushing the whole day with me."

Next chapter the secrets will be shared. Tea will be spilled. And I will continue being single and without a social life. Sorry for not updating. I don't really have an excuse other than I was thinking about it and when I figured out what I was doing, life happened.