Will You...

We reached over 10k reads! Thank you all for reading this. I am so sorry that I haven't updated in quite some time. I have been having writers block, not feeling like writing, and school started again for me.

Kirishima's POV:
I have been waiting for Katsuki for about an hour! WHERE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY IS HE? (Kiri PMSing real bad right now. Well I guess that the heat pills only null the hormones.)

I was walking back and forth in the hallway impatiently when I finally heard heavy pounding on the door. I quickly unlocked the door knowing exactly who it was without even looking out the door. In retrospect that probably was a bad idea considering how my ex and the LOV have been stalking my family. Oh well, who cares because I was thankfully right.

As soon as I unlocked the door it bursted open, and I was greeted by a very scary Katsuki. A normal person would be scared if some guy who had the furry of 1000 suns in his eyes, slammed the door open having the look of a crazed killer, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. I was that one person who was probably insane and found it soothing to see him like that. It could be the fact that I know him well enough to see that he is just worried about me and wouldn't hurt me.

Before either of us said anything, he slammed the door shut. He still had that shadow over his face. He walked up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders before looking into my eyes. It hurts a little but I doubt he realizes his own strength at the moment. He must've noticed I was getting hurt and loosened his grip on my shoulders before saying something.

"Are you okay Eijiro? Have you seen that white haired fuck around? If so where?" White hair? "I'm going to kill that guy!" Katsuki declared with no hesitation. What does he mean white hair? I remember him having light brown hair. Wait, then was that weird guy at the gas station actually Damien?

"Which gas station was that little shit at?" Katsuki asked with no emotion in his voice. Did I say that aloud?

Katsuki, tired of waiting for an answer, turned around. He reached for the door and it felt as if time was moving in slow motion. Something came over me once again. I grabbed Katsuki's arm that was reaching toward the door and pulled as hard as I could, causing Katsuki to turn around and face me. He almost tripped when I did that, oops.

"What are you doing Eijiro? Let me go." Katsuki was confused and slightly frustrated. Dispite his pleading eyes, my grip didn't waver. I was not gonna let him do this. I was not gonna let him leave. I was not gonna let him leave my side!

"NO KATSUKI BAKUGOU! I WILL NOT LET YOU DO THIS! YOU ARE TO STAY WITH ME! THIS IS HOW YOU CAN HELP!" I shouted at Katsuki, ignoring the tears that were building up.

"Fine. I'll stay, so don't start crying on me." Katsuki gave up, I can tell he doesn't want to but he doesn't want to fight with me. Thank God he gave up because I don't want to think about what might've happened if he didn't stop.

We walked in the livingroom to meet with Mom who immediately greeted Katsuki with a hug. He had the "what is this crazy woman doing" look and it was priceless. Sorry Katsuki, you have to endure my Mom's bear hug. Wait, is he turning blue. I think I can see his soul starting to leave his body! Around there she finally released him and he was gasping for air.

"Let me grab your bags and show you where you will be sleeping you angry pomeranian." Mom said to Katsuki. Hold up, we don't have a spare room available. Wouldn't he stay on the couch. I watched as Mom grabbed the bags and started walking upstairs. Don't tell me she's doing what I think she's doing!

Katsuki and I started following her and, big surprise, she went to my room. She placed the bags next to the bed.

"You will be staying with Eijiro while you are here. Try not to be to loud and be careful with my son." Mom said winking at us both. She walked to me and whispered in my ear before leaving.