Idk What to call this. 😭

Let's face it, this song would be on at least one of the boys playlist. Also I love it. Also Kirishima is gay and Bakugou is bi.

Previously on "Mates For Life":

" Have you ever been in a relationship with anyone before?"

"W-what did you say Bakugou?"

Now:
Kirishima's POV:

"I asked if you ever been in a relationship. Are you deaf or something because I thought I was clear?" Bakugou responded monotoned. Why in the world would he ask me that? He didn't even bat an eye when he said it. It was just so blunt and random. He is just staring at me blankly making it all the more weird.

"I know but why would you want to know?" I said with an embarrased blush.

"I want to get to know you better. We have been best friends for months but I just learned that your natural hair color is black." Bakugou answered me. To think that Bakugou of all people would feel bad about not knowing this stuff. It's actually very sweet.

"Ok then. Yeah I've had two boyfriends but they were dicks." I answered. When I said that Bakugou looked both in aw and anger. I never felt so scared of him in my whole time of knowing him from a stare.

"Your gay?" He asked. He had the slightest hint of excitement in his voice and expression that I wouldn't have caught if I wasn't so close to him. Does he- nevermind.

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" I asked. I know he wouldn't have a problem with it but I just wanted to mess with him. I made an effort to look offended. By the worried expression on his face I can tell he bought it. I was about to start laughing like an idiot.

"Of course I don't have an issue with gay people. I'm actually bi." He said. That last part he looked a little embarrassed about it.

When he said that I was in a state of shock because I never thought he would admit to liking guys! Heck! I thought he was straight! This reached a new level of awkward.

After making those, um, "discoveries" about each other we continued talking. Eventually we drove back to the dorms and went our separate ways. I stayed awake thinking about how Bakugou likes guys. Does that he could develop feelings for me? Why am I even thinking about this. He probably thinks of me as his friend and nothing more. Besides, he's way out of my league.

Meanwhile Bakugou is thinking and feeling the exact same thing. Except he sleep and dreamt about them becoming a thing.

Hey guys. So I wanted to end this chapter differently but I haven't updated it in a while and it's 3:02 am. Why can't I fucking sleep😭? So if it seems rushed and not very good, just keep in mind I'm about to pass out.