11

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!"

The bar was going crazy as Emma licked the salt from Ruby's abdomen and drank the shot within her belly button. When she grabbed the lime from her lips the bar cheered once more. The blonde grinned as the alcohol ran down her throat and the like overtook her tastebuds. She had been drinking from the moment they entered the club, and they had been there for almost 3 hours. She wasn't too much of a dancer either, unless she was drunk, so much of her time was spent at the bar.

Ruby sat up front he table with an enthusiastic smile, "Drunk enough to dance now Emma?"

She took the lime out of her mouth and winked, "Let me get one more shot off you and maybe."

She laid back down with a smirk, "Bet," she said as she took another slice of lime and placed it in her mouth, "Another body shot, for the blonde, bartender!"

"Say less, miss."

The bartender poured the tequila into Ruby's bellybutton once more and lined her abdomen with salt. Emma was eagerly approaching the brunette but not before her stomach started to churn. Her face dropped and she double over in pain. She felt a hand on her back, trying to steady her.

"Are you ok, Emma?"

The odd way Mary Margarets voice sounded motherly, soothed her. It wasn't able to stop the liquid pushing it's way back up her throat.

"I'm gonna throw up," she stated before she ran to the bathroom.

She threw herself over the toilet while the stinging bile rose up her throat and emptied into tho toilet. Those shots didn't seem like such a good idea, but on the bright side she wasn't thinking about Regina. At least not until now...

"God damn, fuck," she cursed as her stomach did all types of twists and turns.

"Emma?"

The blonde could hear her roommate stumbling in after her.

"Emma are you ok?"

She wiped her mouth before the brunette could see the left over bile when she pushed open the stall door.

"Oh Emma," she cooed as she helped pull her hair out of her face, "Maybe slow down on the shots."

She groaned, "Don't even mention any form of alcoho-"

She hurled into the toilet again.

"Awww," she rubbed her back soothingly, "You all done?"

"I think so."

"Why don't we stay in here for a little bit longer, make sure it's all out of your system, and after I'll take you to the resting booth."

She hummed something incomprehensible in response as her surrounding started to melt around her. They sat in silence while Mary Margaret rubbed her back. She dry heaved a couple times but nothing came up.

"Ya ready champ?"

Her slumped head rolled over to face Mary Margaret while she nodded. The roommate giggled as she tried to pull Emma up. They trudged along through the bathroom and the club for a few moments before they got to the booth that everyone steered clear of. Everyone knew that if you were in that booth than you just needed a little break.

"G-g-go make sure Ruby doesn't drink anymore," Emma stuttered out was she leaned her head against the wall, "I'll be fine."

She raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"