22

A/N: I forgot to post this chapter, I'm not sure how. But please enjoy this addition/revision.

"Daddy!" Regina shrieked as she ran into her fathers arm after being released from her self admitted stay.

"Regina, my dear," he sighed happily as he engulfed her in his arms, "I've waited for this day for so long."

"I know daddy. I'm better now. Everything's fine," she assured him as she fell into the safety of his arms, "I-i-is mother here?"

She felt him give her a tight squeeze before releasing her and giving a sigh of defeat, "N-no my dear. There's some things I've been holding back from you since you've been away. Things I couldn't tell you when I visited because I thought it would hold you back from your recovery."

"What is it?" she frowned as she watched her father nervously rub his neck.

"Your mother and I- we're getting a divorce," he blurted out.

Regina stood stunned at the information she had just been given, but not surprised or upset. In fact a small smile formed on her face.

"Daddy that's," she said through a haughty breath, "Well that's just wonderful."

She hugged him tight again and quickly released him, "You have always deserved better daddy."

"You're not upset?"

She shook her head profusely, "Not at all. Mother has always been a tyrant in both of our lives. You can finally find someone that loves you. Truly loves you."

"I thought you'd be so upset," he said in relief.

"If it makes you happy, I could never be upset," she told him as she saw Tilly in the corner of her eye hugging someone else, "Daddy I'll be right back."

She ran off towards Tilly, "Tils! Tilly, wait up!"

The blonde turned around to face the call of her name and flashed a toothy grin as she jogged to meet her friend halfway, "Regina! I'm glad you caught me before we left."

The hugged it out until the woman who was walking with Tilly walked up, "Hi. I'm Margaux, you must be Regina."

"Yes, yes! Oh my God you're the fiancée! It's so good to finally meet you," she said as she separated herself from Tilly and hugged Margaux.

She pushed her glasses and laughed a bit before hugging her back, "The feeling is mutual. Thanks for looking after my love while you guys were in there. I worried, naturally. I didn't want her to go in the first place."

"It was no problem," she said as she separated and faced both ladies, "If we're being honest Tilly was more lookin after me than I her."

She elbowed her friend and rolled her eyes, "Whatever. You're the sane one between us."

"Yeah whatever," she said with the roll of her eyes as she crossed her arms, "Just give me your number so we can stay in touch loser."

Tilly couldn't help but laugh as she motioned for Margaux to give her her phone. Once in hand she exchanged phones with Regina to input each other's numbers.

"Alright. So keep in touch alright," Regina said as she handed back the phone.

Tilly gave her a warm smile and handed back her phone, "Wouldn't dream of doing anything other than that."

She laughed, "Promise?"

"I promise."

"You after my girl Mills?" Margaux joked.

"I wouldn't dream it," Regina answered with a slight laugh, "I'm just gonna really miss her. Only friend I've had in a while."

"Then I will make sure she keeps in contact, but I'm afraid right now we have a welcome home party to get to."

"Alright. I'll see your later Tilly," she said as she gave the blonde another hug.

"Bye Regina," she said hugging her back.

She reached her hand back too Margaux who took her fiancée's hand with a smile. Regina watched as they walked to their car and drove away. She smiled to herself before heading back to her dad.

"Alright daddy. Lets go home."