Next To Me

Forth parked the car directly behind a bus.  I saw Lam and his gang gathered in front of a bus between stacks of goods.  Besides that I also saw seniors sitting on park benches. I swallowed.

 "Um ... Are you sure that I can come along?"  I said nervously. Joining a gang forth to drink and join him during sotus activities are two different things.  I do not know all of them. And again I saw no one who brought outsiders. Apart from that, I also had to face them consciously for 24 hours.  I looked forth worried.

 "Hey Beam ~ ... Don't worry they will like you" said forth while rubbing my head and getting out of the car and opening the door of my car.  He looked at me and waited for me until I came out.  

 I took a deep breath

 I regret saying yes to his invitation.  Why I could never say no to him. And now, it feels like walking into a lion's den.  

 "Beam!"  Forth began to run out of patience.  I looked at him for a moment then took off my safety belt.  Forth smiled when I finally got out of the car. I followed Forth who walked towards the rear trunk.  I can see all the SOTUS Committees looking at us both.

 "Nong Forth. I think we agreed to not bring a boyfriend here," suddenly Phi kongpob and his gang were standing in front of forth.  I walked towards them and said my greetings. Even though they have an intimidating look towards them, they smile at me. I smiled nervously back.  

 Lam and his friends also walked towards us.

 "Aw, isn't Phi also carrying phi arthit?"  Said Forth relaxed while leaning against the back of the car.  He looked at the seniors who surrounded him and did not feel intimidated at all.  And as usual, he didn't argue when his friend called me his boyfriend.  

 I just stood staring at Forth and Phi Kongpob who looked at each other.  Do not know what to do. Lam and his friends are now staring at us as if they were watching a television drama.

 "Phi Arthit is part of us," said Phi Kongpob.

 "But Phi Arthit has graduated so he is not part of us anymore" Forth struck back.  Everyone looked at the two of them, not knowing who to side with. "And anyway ..." forth opening the rear trunk "beam carrying food" he said trying to negotiate and expose a large box of food.  I had to get up early to make it all.

"Yup, the reason makes sense, if Phi Arthit can come, he can also come," said a phi whose name I don't know.  Phi kongpob hit the phi's head and said "Ai Aim, just say you're hungry" everyone laughed.  

 "So ... Can we eat this nong?"  asked phi aim while looking at me hopefully.  I smiled and nodded. Then everyone started to come and take food one by one.

 "You lucky jerk" Phi Tim hit his head forth after taking food.  He thanked me and left. Forth could only surrender when the seniors hit his head one by one.

 Phi Kongpob took the food and looked forth sharply "I let you go this time Ai Forth" he said while hitting the head forth slowly then staring at me "Thanks for the food nong beam" I smiled and said "Thank you for letting me join phi"

 Phi Kongpob nodded and patted my shoulder softly "Think twice if you want to date him, it's not too late to back away" he whispered to me.  I can only smile to hear the joke. Forth glared at the Kongpob phi. Phi Kongpob just smiled mischievously towards us and left us.  

 After the seniors step aside,  Lam and his gang gather. They smiled at me but didn't say anything.  They just take food and return to the place where they originally gathered.

 "Beam, be careful ... There are too many wolves here ..." Lam whispered to me, making forth his body to push me away.  

 "Very possessive," Lam said, then left us and joined his entourage.  Now it's just me and Forth.