Can't Live Without You

Forth and his friends will hold social activities for 3 days 3 nights so Beam sent him away tonight.

 "You will be a good boy and you won't mess around while Forth is gone, right?"  said Forth, staring at Beam softly. They are in a Beam car, in the engineering faculty parking lot.  His right hand held Forth's head as Beam's chair. Half his body leaned on the Beam chair.  

 "Shouldn't I say that. Don't get too close to any woman there and don't forget to tell me," Beam said, leaning back in his chair and playing with Forth's front hair.  Their faces are so close. But they just looked at each other.  

 "Jezzz ... We will only be there 3 days and 3 nights. Why do they look like they will be separated for years" Lam leaned on the bus while staring at Forth and Beam.  He flicked the cigarette in his hand and then inhaled the cigarette deeply.  

 "I'm jealous," Wad said, staring at Forth and Beam.  

 "Me too" said Earth.

 Lam, Wad, and Earth sighed softly.  

 Meanwhile Forth and Beam are still reluctant to separate.

 "I wish you could come with me" Forth stroked Beam's head gently.  Beam leaned his head on the chair and looked at Forth softly "Sorry na. I really have to study. I'm not a genius like Phana" Beam said.

 "Ehm ... It's okay. Besides, Forth doesn't know how the situation is there. We might have to walk far, sleep and eat improvised. Forth doesn't want Beam to be exhausted there" he said.  This time Forth played with Beam's front hair.  

 Lam, Wad, and Earth still watched them from afar while standing in front of the bus.  Park who was embarrassed waiting in the bus got out of the bus and looked at them in confusion.

 "Hey ... I thought you guys went to call Forth" he asked in surprise "Why are you standing here like fools?"  he looked at his three best friends. Lam just pointed at the Beam car with his chin. Forth and Beam are still talking.

 "Jezz ... They are still not finished. Do they want to be there until morning? Why not just bring Beam so we can leave here immediately" Park finally stood next to Earth.  He lit his cigarette and stared at Beam's car.

 "Park. Go there and call Forth," said Wad.

"No way. You want me to die at young age. Forth has been in a bad mood since a week ago when he knew the beam could not participate" Park blew his cigarette smoke into the air.  

 The four friends can only stare resigned to the Beam car.

 "Oh my God! What are you doing there?"   Fa emerged from the bus "I looked for you and it turns out you are here? What about Nong Nong?"  he asked.

 "They've all entered" Lam said lazily.

 "Then what are you waiting for?"  asked Fa in surprise. The four friends pointed at the beam cars with their chins.

 "Ow ..." Fa said, looking at Forth and Beam.

 "You won't call him?"  asked Earth, glancing at Fa.  Fa shows a scared face.

 "Right. Fa, impress me, he won't hit women," Park said while pushing Fa.  But Fa shook his head strongly.

 "I don't want to be the first woman to be beaten" now Fa is joined by Lam, Wad, Earth and Park, standing next to the Bus. 

 "We better tell the Nong to leave first" suggested Wad.  The others nodded in agreement then looked at Fa.

 "I?"  She asked.  Forth should have been on the Nong Bus.