Officially Taken

It was near midnight when the bracelet handover event was over.  But no one wants to move. We still gather by the beach, listening to the music played by juniors.  The air is not too cold tonight but the beach breeze can still make your body cold. The committee made a big bonfire to fight the wind.

 I sat at a table near a campfire, with park, wad and earth.  Forth, Ming and Lam are taking food. I sipped a beer and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere.  While Park, Wad, and Earth moved restlessly.

 "You guys look ridiculous, how long will you avoid me," I said.  They refused to look at me or talk to me when Forth was not around.

 "Forth will kill us," Park said.

 I'm laughing

 "Oh come on, your body and earth are even as big as they are," I said.  Earth shook his head "Nothing can defeat Forth in terms of physical fighting," he said.  Well, I have to admit that. But forth was impossible really will beat his own friend.  

 "Besides, we don't want any misunderstanding, we don't want to target our own friends," Wad said.

 I snorted "Me and him not as you think. We are not dating" I said, drinking my beer.  Although I feel honored, people think I am a boyfriend, but actually I choose to face reality.

 Wad wants to say something but then he changes his mind and turns his face towards the campfire.  Likewise Park and Earth. Forth then sat next to me, Lam sat on the right side forth and Ming sat on the end next to Lam.

 "eat" forth offering meatballs, tofu, sausages, shrimp and squid that are satay and grilled.  I took sausages and ate them. Everyone looked at me for a moment before hitting their heads "What are you staring at?" he said.  

 "Tsk ... Can you guys stop hitting each other" I said.  As agreed by others. Forth wanted to say something but suddenly a college student stood behind us.

 "Phi Forth" she said.  I saw Nong Sweety try to smile at us.  I knew it took a lot of courage to approach our table.  He looks like a sheep lost in a wolf's lair.

 Everyone stared curiously at Nong Sweety.  I swallowed. I know what he wants to do. He might be the first junior to dare approach Forth so far.

 "What's wrong," Forth answered kindly.

 "Can we talk together for a minute," he pleaded.  Forth was silent while looking at Nong Sweety for a moment.  Then he looked at me and said "If there's something you want to talk about, talk here" in his flat voice.  Forth has removed the Phi-Nong settings and treated nong sweety the same as other women, cold and stiff.  

 Nong Sweety became uneasy and nervous.  We all looked at each other awkwardly.

"Hey Forth!"  I said. Hoping he'll soften a little but Forth looks at me sharply and shakes his head, he doesn't want me to interfere.  I took a deep breath and drank my beer. 

 After a few moments of silence finally Nong Sweety spoke "Will Phi accept my heart" said Nong Sweety frankly.  She stuck his bracelet towards Forth. Everyone turned their faces and bodies. Can't bear to see Nong Sweety. I looked forth who was still staring at me.  He drank his beer and turned his gaze from me to Nong Sweety.  

 "Sorry, but I can't take it," Forth said coldly.

 "Why? Sweety heard that Phi Forth just broke up and Phi Forth doesn't have a girlfriend," I really admire her courage.  I looked forth trying to hold back his anger.

 "The answer is simple, because I don't like you" Forth said coldly.  I could see Nong Sweety biting her lower lip and her eyes began to look in the mirror.  She pulled her trembling hand slightly.