All I Want Is You

Beam POV

"Baramee ... Why do you want to be a doctor?" Professor auntie looked at me. I stared in confusion at the professor for a moment.

"Eh ... Sorry, sir, I don't understand?" I asked. Professor Auntie looked at me impatiently.

"Come on, everyone must have a story why he chose to become a doctor"

I looked at Professor Auntie not blinking. I didn't think that he would call me to ask this.

"I ... If I grow up, I want to be a superhero. What if you become a doctor? So if I get hurt you can treat me"

Forth's words when we were small rang in my ears. Instantly I felt my cheeks heat up. I can't possibly say that I want to become a doctor because of Forth's will.

"Because being a doctor looks cool and I can save the lives of others," I replied. Professor auntie laughed.

"Doctors don't save the lives of others Baramee ... God did it," said Professor auntie. I paused for a moment and felt ashamed.

"Sorry," I replied, looking down.

"It's okay .... Actually your reason is better than Phana who entered medicine because of the wishes of his parents" he replied. Then he handed me an envelope. I looked at the envelope confused.

"Open and read," he said.

I hesitated but then opened the envelope and read it. German Medical Scholarship. I read the requirements one by one. I looked at Professor Auntie and the documents in front of me alternately.

"How?" He asked. I looked at him for a moment

"Ehm ... Why me? In my opinion, Phana is more worthy than me," I said.

Professor Auntie sighed. He leaned his body fully into his chair and looked at me "To be honest, I already offered Khongtanin but just read the title he already said no"

I smiled softly. Of course. I'm sure he won't leave Wayo.

"If you want to be honest, I really don't like the three of you. You guys really make me dizzy. Always making trouble. Not to mention your behavior outside. Don't think I didn't hear rumors about you," he said, staring intently at me.

I bit my lips.

"But ... I have to admit that you are also the best students we can have. Therefore, I hope that one of you will accept this scholarship," he said. I stared at the document in front of me for a moment.

"Sorry ..." I said, pushing the document towards Professor Auntie. "But I'm not interested"

Professor Auntie was stunned by me, "Why?" he asked in surprise.

I paused for a moment.

There are many reasons

But currently there is only one person in my mind.

"I'm not interested in becoming a specialist. I just want to be a general practitioner," I said. He did not say anything and looked at me sharply "think about it for one day. Discuss it with your parents. Tomorrow, if you change your mind meet me" Professor Auntie looked at me.

I paused for a moment "Okay. I'll consider" I said before leaving the Professor's room.

I looked at Kit who was sitting waiting for me outside the lecturer room.

"Why? Are you causing trouble again?" Kit rubbed his hips in front of me. I walked towards the parking lot. Ignore Kit's frowning face.

"Ai Jerk!" he said irritably while following me. I smiled briefly and looked at Kit "If I cause trouble do you think he will only call me? Have I ever made a problem without involving you and Phana?" I answered.