Moms

The lips forth burned my skin.  Hot. He left warm marks along the cheeks to my shoulders.  Now, he bites, kisses, and I'm sure he leaves marks on my neck.  How I will stop him. This feels so ..... delicious. I love Forth.  But in the past I never imagined forth and I exceeded the limits that I should have.  I know myself not to let myself fly too high. But, even if I fantasize about him, everything he does to me is far above what you can imagine.

 "arrg ... hah ... forr ...." I began to lose my self-control when his hands began to slip under my shirt.  I tried to hold on to him. His hands on my body seemed to arouse all desires buried deep in my heart.  

 "Ugh ... I like you but ....." forth kissing my lips, inserting his tongue, he didn't let me protest further.  But I pushed him hard enough and he let go of his touch. He looked at me annoyed.

 "Can't you wait for us to get to the room. Why do we have to do it here. In the kitchen," I protested.  

 He approached me.  Trapping my body with both hands "Back then, you even kissed the girls in public, at the bar. Now I can't even touch you when there are only two of us," he protested.  I swallowed my saliva. I can't say anything if he has brought up the past.

 "Isn't that called double standard beam baramee? Are you sure you like me? Are you ashamed to be seen making out with me in public?"

 Forth looks angry

 No

 He was really ANGRY

 "That's ... ehm ... that's not it ... it's just ... I want to treat you special .... you .... I don't want our relationship to look cheap" I said while holding his jacket.  I lowered my face. I am unable to look at my forth face right now.

 "Tsk ... do you think putting on a cute face will make my anger subside?"  he said. I'm laughing. I'm not trying to act cute in front of him.

 "If someone else says it maybe I will be angry right now. But that's  you .... I take it as a compliment" this time I dared to look at him because he no longer called me by my family name.  I leaned against the door of the refrigerator. The gaze forth makes my whole body weak. I grabbed his neck and brought my face closer to his face.

 "To be honest ... I don't care about the place. As long as I can be with you," I said and my words sparked embers in his eyes.  He then kissed me, deeply, sucking all the oxygen in my body. I feel blood flowing all over my body. I sank back into his touch.

 But someone suddenly came in and I automatically pushed forth away.

 "Mae ..." I said, seeing my mother frozen watching us one by one.  

 "Oh ... oh my god!"  he finally realized what was happening.

 "Mae ..." I walked toward her.  But she walked backwards so I froze in place while watching her angry face.

 "You guys .... what .... shit .... since when ...." she stared at us in disbelief.  Forth walked to my side.

 "Mae ... Forth can explain everything," he said in a calm tone.  He held my hand. I looked at him in surprise but didn't let go of his grasp because I needed him to stay up.  All my life I tried not to make my parents disappointed. And my mother's gaze right now makes my heart ache.

 "Oh ho ... how dare you hold his hand in front of me!"  my mother protested. She pointed forth with a surprised expression.

 "Does Jane know ????"

 Forth held my hand tighter when my mother called his mother's name.  I swallowed.

 "Not yet ... but forth will talk to Mae," he said quietly.  He lost confidence when his mother's name was mentioned. I can understand.  Mae Jane can be terrible if she's angry.