🔞Extra🔞

XX: Extra

 Even though I have already matured mentally for this story, I will still warn those who are underage, there is nothing in this chapter, there is no benefit at all, so just wait till the next chapter na.

(But I know you all will read because we are thirsty for ForthBeam/TaeTae)

 Forth dragged his bag and Beam to his room.  Without wasting time he pushed the beam onto the bed and just threw his bag on the floor.  He opened his shirt and shirt and then moved to the bed to help the beam take off his clothes.  

 "Ah ... Forr ... slowly ..." the white neck teasing the beam made forth losing control of himself, he bit, kissed, leaving a mark there.  Forth could feel the pulse of the heart beam in his chest and his breathing began to hunt

 "Ahh ........" Beam let out a low moan as Forth traced Beam's neck and shoulders.  Forth likes Beam's sexy voice but he doesn't want Phana or Kit to hear it. Forth moved and kissed Beam's lips deeply.  He still tried to open the Beam shirt but because he was so impatient, he could not open the remaining two buttons on his shirt.

 Forth let go of their kisses, looked at Beam's shirt and

 Pop Pop

 He forcibly removed the two buttons of the Beam shirt.

 "Shia Ai Forth ... That ..." Beam looked surprised and was about to protest but Forth had regained control of his lips.  Make Beam sink again in his passion. This time Forth wasted no time, removing the beam shirts from Beam's two sexy shoulders.  Then his hands deftly removed Beam's pants. Although they have done this several times, Forth always sees the red blush on Beam's face appearing every time he takes off Beam's clothes.  Forth never understood how a playboy like Beam could be cute like this.

 Forth's hands did not stop, along the soft back of the beam, down to his slender waist and to his rear body.  His lips also kept moving, teasing telinga beam.

 "Forth hopes we are only left so Forth can hear Beam's sexy voice" He whispered before inserting his fingers into Beam's body.  Beam wanted to reply to his words but he decided to hold back.

 "Arg .........." Beam bit his lip trying not to make a sound.  Beam put his hands around Forth's shoulder. Bring their lips closer and try to find calm from Forth's lips.  At the moment the most Beam wants is to shout the name Forth. Forth's fingers inside his body gave an unbearable feeling and she released those feelings to Forth's lips.  Forth smiled happily seeing Beam's reaction.

 "Love ..." whispered Forth between their hot kisses.

 Forth released their kisses to make room for the breathing beam.  Beam breathes more relieved because Forth also released his fingers from his body.  But the feeling of relief did not last long because the long fingers forth had now moved to the front of his body and touched him gently.  Slowly giving another body an irresistible sensation.

 "Ah ... Shit ... Forrrr ... enough" whispered a beam

 Usually Forth is always impatient.  But today he is taking time, taking time, torturing Beam with extraordinary pleasure.  Beam looked at Forth questioningly. Forth seemed to understand Beam's mind.

Forth smiled mischievously while staring at Beam who was staring at him with a confused and helpless look.  His hand still controlled beam, moving faster making the body of the beam vibrate violently 

 "This is a gift from forth ... Because beam is always listening to the words forth" 

 With the touch of his forth hand and sexy voice,  beam broke free. Making Forth's body and bed mess.  Beam buried his face in the pillow because he could no longer hold his embarcement.  Forth smiled happily seeing Beam's reaction.