Chapter 10- Hallway

Hey Guys! Sorry if Lev is OOC, im slowly developing his character, him being so happy during Edeline's hard times doesn't seem sensitive, so yeah.

𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

We were having a neck to neck game.During the game, 'Brokuto' had something called Emo mode, but apparently he wasn't able to recover from it. 

The score was 31-32, with us in the lead.

Akaashi served, which went straight to Kuroo, who sent it to Kenma. He sent it to Kai, who got blocked out, earning them a point.

"Shoot" I muttered, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"We'll get the next one"

"Yeah"

Kuroo served, and it was a service ace.

Kuroo served again, but it was dug up. Akaashi sent it to Bokuto who had spiked it right towards me. I felt a scream- inducing pain from my arms. 

'shit, I forgot, my arms'

I had sent it to Kenma.He looked at me, nodding.

"EDELINE"

I had a slow approach, as it was a high set. I swung and broke through the three man block once again. I landed, staring Bokuto in the eye.

'SCREECH' (Whistle)

"WE WONN"

"HELL YEAH"

We were celebrating, hugging, until Kai pointed out my arms.

"Um, Edeline, your bleeding"

I looked at my bandaged arms, which had now been soaked through with blood.

"Shit"

I ran over to Coach Nekomata, explaining my situation. After our converation, his face turned grim. This was the first time I ever saw him not smile.

"Go to the bathroom to replace your bandages, come back as soon as possible"

I nodded, running with a roll of bandages. I slammed the bathroom door behind me, slowly unwrapping the soaked fabric. I winced, the pain tearing through my arms. I dropped the bandages into the trash, reaching for the roll. My fist was met with air.

'Where was it?'

"Looking for this?"

'Shit'

There she was, Anaya, holding the roll of bandages. I reached for them, but she just pulled her arm back.

"Tsk, look at you. So weak" she spat. I could feel the blood running down my arms.

"Please Anaya-"

"Please? Jesus your pathetic. Imagine Lev looking at you now. He woulden't want to see you again."

She leaned in, whispering

"Because your a monster"

She turned on her heel, taking the bandages.

"You wont be seeing these again"

The bathroom door closed, leaving me in silence.

drip

drip

drip

This time it wasn't tears, and i could feel my strength draining. I walked back to the gym, opening the door.