Chapter 26- Snow

Hey guys! Hope your doing well!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

The months passed by, the days getting colder. The pain didn't go away, so I pushed it down, Yaku convinced that I was fine. I watched as Lev was happy with Anaya.

'Its fine, they deserve each other'

"Yaku! Im going for a run!"

"Ok, Take your phone!"

"Ok!"

I took my phone and earbuds, shutting the front door behind me. I slowly went down the stairs, trying not to slip. I reached the fluffy snow on the ground, smiling. I stared at the grey sky, watching as the snow drift down. The snowflakes got stuck on my eyelashes, causing little white spots in my vision. Putting in my earbuds, I started jogging.

Cold bones
Yeah, that's my love
She hides away, like a ghost

I kept running, watching my breath come out in little puffs.

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

I turned the corner, watching as the cars go by.

Cold sheets
But where's my love
I am searching high
I'm searching low in the night

I watched the couples laughing, a pang running through my heart.

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

I stopped, watching the bustling streets before I made eye contact with a certain silver haired cat.

Did she run away? Did she run away? I don't know
If she ran away, If she ran away, come back home
Just come home

I couldn't stop looking at his green eyes. I could see the hurt in them, his face contorted in a face of worry.

I got a fear
Oh, in my blood
She was carried up
Into the clouds, high above

I took a step towards him, not breaking the stare.

Oooh, If you're bled, I bleed the same
Oooh, If you're scared, I'm on my way

"So how have you been?" I spoke first, disturbing the silence.

"Not the best..." He mumbles, looking at the ground. I chuckled.

"Thats a understatement for me." He looked at me, eyebrows going up.

"Are you ok?" He asks worriedly. I stare at him if he's serious, then I busted out in hysterical laughter.

"Me? Ok? I-I BAHAHAHA" I continued to laugh until I ran out of breath. I wiped my tears away looking at him.

"You really think id be ok after you decided to accuse me of something, then get with the person who caused me the most pain?" I said, eyes softening. "Lev, why would you do that?"

He glanced at his feet, fidgeting around.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore..."

"Lev, you really think because I said we needed a break meant I didn't love you?!" I grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and forth.

"I still love you! And you didn't answer my question of WHY ARE YOU DATING ANAYA?!"

"I-I broke up with her! I missed you!" I stopped shaking him, letting my hands fall to my sides.

"You did?"

"Yeah.."

I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I rested my face into his chest.

"I missed you too" I felt his arms tighten around me.

It was peaceful, watching the snowflakes fall down, feeling the warmth of Lev.

Hey guys! This book is coming to a end, It originally was supposed to be short, but somehow it grew to 26 chapters!

Stay safe,

Author Chan