Chapter 13- Kiss

Hey Guys! Hope your doing well!

(The title's scandalous I know ;))

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!"

The game between Nekoma High and Shinzen high had begun. Shinzen High was surprised that Edeline was playing:

1. Because she's a girl. The girls are supposed to be the managers right?

2. She's short. Like really short. 5'3" to be exact.

3. Her arms look injured, the bandages on her arms were spotted with red.

Shinzen high had serving rights, so their #1, or captain, served first. Nekoma knew he had a impressive serve, not as powerful as Oikawa, but he could hit with deadly accuracy.

I got this, I've watched him play before, he will aim always at the same area, the place where the setter moves up. Edeline thought.

"BRING IT ON!" Nekoma yelled.

#1 licked his lips and threw the ball up, stepping towards the end line. He jumped and hit where Edeline knew he was aiming.

"GOT IT!" Edeline yelled. The ball hit her arms and sent it to the left side. 

Kai recieved it, sending it to Yamamoto.

"YAMAMOTO"

He ran up the right side, with three blockers on his tail. He jumped and hit the ball down the ten foot line.

"YEAHHHHHHHHH" Yamamoto yelled.

"Jesus, man you got to show some sportsmanship" Edeline grumbled. She flashed a smile to the #1.

"You did really well with your serve! Just might want to hide where your going to hit it!" She waved and returned to her spot. The captain had heart eyes and fainted.

The game went on, with Edeline not having hit a single ball, they won the first set 25-20. The next set she was playing with Lev.

"Hey Edeline!!!" Lev yelled when he was switched in.

"Hey Lev!" Edeline yelled back.

They talked a little before they had to go back to the game. Yaku was cleared to go in, but he wasn't allowed to do any crazy saves. 

This time, Nekoma had serving rights and Kuroo did a jump serve, but it was dug up by #4. They did a pipe, but Edeline saw they were aiming for next to Yaku, so she ran over, pancaking but getting the ball up.

Kenma set it up for Edeline, who had got up and ran up the left side.

There blocking isn't their area, it looks like they focus mostly on offensive. Edeline thought.

She jumped, and slammed the ball five feet from the net.

WHAM

The ball ricocheted of the ground and hit the roof.

"Oops" Edeline whispered.

Shinzen high looked at her in awe. They never seen so much power in someone before.

"What was that?" #9 asked.

"I- Uh, a spike?" Edeline mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck.

"No, that was like, really cool."

Lev came up behind her pointing at her.

"She's the top ace in Japan, have you never heard of her?" He said smiling.

They gaped at her, not thinking she was the Edeline Yaku.

"Have you ever been blocked before?" #1 asked.

"Uh, no, one time a girl tried to and I accidently broke her finger" She shuddered, remembered the thought.

Shinzen was now thoroughly shaken up, and they resumed the game. Edeline spiked almost every one until point 20-2. Shinzen served and Yaku recieved, sending it to Edeline. She set it to Lev.

"LEV"

He nodded and ran up to the ball. He jumped up, and he spiked it to the other side, but not be fore falling down and scraping his knee pretty badly.

(Ok I don't know about you guys, but the burn you get from gym floors hurt like a BIT**)

"Lev, are you ok ?!?!" Edeline asked, shaking. 

Three was blood oozing out of the wound and Lev grimiced.

"Yeah, I- I just need to get it bandaged"

Edeline grabbed the bandages and rubbing alcohol. She was about to dab it on but Lev stopped her.

"Can you hold my hand, I don't do well with pain."

She  just nodded and gripped his left hand. She started dabbing the wound with cotton balls and alcohol. Lev gripped her hand hard, and shut his eyes. Edeline let go of his hand when she was done, reaching for the bandages. She wrapped the wound and kissed it.

"W-What was that for?" Lev stuttered, blushing.

Edeline shrugged."My parents always did that when I hurt myself, it helped with the pain"

"My lips hurt too"

Why did I say that why did I say that why-

Lev's thoughts were interrupted by warmth on his lips. His eyes widned at Edeline kissing him. She pulled away, smiling.

"There, I hope it doesn't hurt anymore"

She got up, handing the supplies back to the coach, while the teams gawked at her.

'did she really kiss LEV?'

Yaku was the one who reacted first, Kai having to hold the fuming Libero back.

"DID YOU KISS MY SISTER ILL MAKE YOU-"

Edeline walked up to her brother calming him down.

"Mori, its ok, I kinda initiated the kiss, right?"

Yaku calmed down, going limp in Kai's arm's, muttering something. He was laid on the ground, staring in the celing.

Edeline waved her hand in front of Yaku's face.

"Mori?"

"Lev just took my sister's lip virginity"

Edeline and Kai looked at each other in confusion. Yaku quickly recovered, jumping up and running toward Lev.

"YOULL PAY" Yaku screamed, kicking Lev in the back. The rest of the teams watched amused as the demon senpai was kicking his kouhai. Edeline giggled than walked up to the rumble and picked up Yaku, limbs flailing shouting.

"Mori calm down, it was just a kiss"

"YES BUT WHY DID LEV?"

"I mean he asked, so yeah" Edeline shrugged.

Yaku sighed, walking back to the line. Edeline walked to check up on Lev, who was on the ground. She offered hiim her hand, and he gladly accepted. They walked back to the court, chuckling. All the while, Lev thought 

"What did I just do?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hai Guys, Hope your doing well! Love yall!

Author Chan