Chapter 11- Sirens

Hey you guys! I'd like to thank every single one of you guys for reading, it gives me some motivation :D Hope your doing well!

𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I opened my eyes, groaning at the sliver of light peeking through the windows. Lev's arms were still around me, which I slowly removed from my body. I rolled over and sat up. It must've been early because no one was awake. I got up, checking my phone. Dammit its 6:00, welp, might as well make breakfast. I grabbed my change of clothes and walked towards the bathroom. I changed and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and went out of the room as quietly as possible. I tiptoed over to the kitchen to see what groceries we had. 

Fish, rice, and ooo supplies to make miso soup! Perfect.

I grabbed the armful of supplies and got to work, putting my hair up and wrapping a bandana around my head.

(time skip)

I was working in the kitchen, getting the last bit of miso soup done, when I heard voices.

ah, they must have woken up! 

The first to walk in were the managers and the coaches, they were preparing to cook breakfast, but were shocked that i had already finished it.

"Hey! Whenever your ready, go ahead and tuck in!" I smiled cheerfully.

"When did you get to make this?" Coach Nekomata asked.

"Oh well, I woke up early and decided to start on breakfast" I said sheepishly.

The boys then came in, staring at the mountains of food I had prepared. Lev was the happiest.

"You made this all by yourself?" He asked.

"Yep, You boys can start eating whenever you feel like!"

They all nodded their heads in response and started the line with plates and chopsticks in hand. I just started taking off my apron and bandanna, grabbing a plate too, piling on rice, veggies, and took a small bowl of miso soup. I sat with Lev, Yaku, Kuroo, and Inuoka.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" Inuoka asked.

"Well, its more like I had to learn because after my parents left, Morisuke didn't know how to cook, so we ate ramen every night until I searched up some recipes, and yeah." I shrugged.

"Hey, don't expose me" Yaku said.

"Heh" Kuroo said, his face hidden behind his bowl.

Then they went off on some weird tangent about cooking, but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking outside, observing the morning sky. It was all peace and quiet until someone barged into the canteen. I whipped my head around, makng eye contact with the person who had made the disturbance.

ah sh**, here we go again 

Anaya. Why must she be the bane of my existence? Can I not have a moment of peace, even for one day?

Her eyes scanned the room, locking in on me.

"You!" She screamed with her acrylics pointed at me.

"You stole my boyfriend" She walked towards me.

"Huh? Im genuinely confused." I stated plainly.

She stalked over to me, but before she could reach me, the coaches reacted and blocked her path.

"Im sorry, we cannot allow you to go near her. We will have to call the police. You have tresspased the premises, threatned our manager, put her in danger multiple times." Coach Nekomata said.