Chapter 20- Bruises

Hey Guys! IM SO SORRY FOR IT SEEMING LIKE IM GETTING OFF TRACK, I NEED TO BUILD THE PLOT! FORGIVE ME!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Edeline and Lev became more comfortable with each other over the next couple weeks. They would hold hands, hug, and show their affection. But there was a thing bothering Edeline. Well, a lot of things.

Fan girls.

She never told Lev, but everyday she would be harassed by the same girls over and over again. She pretended that she didn't care, but it was slowly eating her up inside. Lev was oblivious to all of this, being his dorky silly self, he never took other peoples problems into account, making him look ignorant.

Slowly over the day coming to the training camp, the fan girls got harsher and harsher. They would start hitting her, giving her bloody noses. She never told Lev, because she didn't want him to be sad. One day, the team had enough.

"Lev" Kuroo ushered him to the club room. He walked in, seeing that all the team members were waiting there for him, excluding Edeline.

"Have you noticed what's happening to Edeline?" Kenma said quietly, with an angered look on his face.

Lev shook his head, confused. The team then told him what they've noticed about her change of behavior, and Kenma overhearing the fan girls. Lev was beyond shocked. He stood up immediately and ran to go find Edeline.

After some time, he stumbled to find Edeline sitting on the rooftop, knees up to her chest. Lev cautious approached her.

"....Edeline?"

She turned her head around, smiling weakly. Her cheeks were tear stained, eyes glossy. Lev sat next to Edeline, fiddling with his thumbs.

"So whats wrong?"

She shook her head, chuckling darkly. "Let's just say your fan girls have been giving me a hard time."

"How?"

"Well, they always say im not good enough for you, and eventually we will break up. Its not your fault, its just, why does this happen to me all the time?"

Lev pulled her closer, laying his chin on her head. 

"You"ll always be enough for me Edeline, you"ll always be more"

They stayed in that position until the sky got dark. They eventually got up and Lev walked her home.

"Bye Edeline"

"Bye Lev" She hugged him goodbye, promising she"ll text him, as the training camp starts tomorrow. She gave him a kiss on the lips, waving goodbye. She walks into her house, taking off her shoes and collapsing on her bed. She had already packed her bag for the three week long camp. It was hosted by Shiratorizawa, with multiple schools attending. Inarizaki, Fukurodani, Itachiyama Academy, and Dateko. Lev was fine with all the boys attending, as he said that Edeline could defend herself and needed this break.

She groaned, getting up to change. She finished and plopped back down on her bed, falling asleep

*

*

*

*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Edeline woke up, slapping the alarm. She got up.

4:00 AM

She groaned internally, pulling herself up. She went through her closet, pulling out her Nekoma tracksuit. Because she was the only Nekoma member, she had to go to Inarizaki. Kita was kind enough to offer her a ride to the school which she gladly accepted. She climbed into his car and they drove off to the school.