Chapter 24- Fight

One of the hardest parts in life is deciding to walk away or to try harder - 

Ziad K. Abdelnour

( CAUTION, SAD)

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

For the next few weeks, Edeline stayed home and cried. Everyday, Yaku would bring her the homework from school. She would sit on her bed or stare at the ceiling, hoping the pain would go away. But it didn't. The ache in her chest never left. So she started taking pills, hoping to numb it. 

Unbeknownst to Edeline, Lev had numbed his pain in another way. He started dating Anaya, who was more than happy to get with him. He immediately knew she was not the same. He didn't bother to tell the volleyball team, out of fear that her brother would kill him, which is fair. But unfortunately, the news did reach Edeline through her friend.

(F/N) 

Edeline? Are you there?

Edeline

Yeah, whats up

(F/N) 

Bad things. Did you know that Lev started dating Anaya?

Edeline

What? No, I didn't

(F/N)

So.... No reaction?

Edeline

What, do you want me to have one?

(F/N)

No, I thought you would've acted accordingly.

Edeline

Accordingly? I don't much care anymore for him, if he chooses her over me, than its his choice, have no say.

But she lied, she did care. When she learned of this news, she broke down. She promised no one would ever hurt her again. Her head hurt as much as her heart. She started crying, dropping her phone. Feeling the emptiness surround her, she closed her eyes drifting off. 

(Time Skip)

Yaku had arrived home, taking his shoes off. 

"Edeline? Im home!" 

No response.

He walked up the stairs, dropping his bag off at his room, walking to Edeline's. He pushed open the door, looking for her. He spotted her on the bed, curled up. He walked over.

"Edeline? Wake up!" He shook her shoulder. She stirred, opening her eyes.

"Were you crying?"

"Yeah" She croaked., sitting up as she rubbed her bloodshot eyes.

"Why?"

"You haven't heard?"

"About what?"

Edeline sighed, tucking her knees under her chin. She closed her eyes, tears running out of them.

"Lev, he's moved on" She whispered, voice hoarse.

"Say what?"

"H- Hes's moved on with someone else."

Silence.

"With whom, may I ask" Yaku asked, voice chilled with anger.

"Anaya"

"..."

"..."

"Im going to kill him" Yaku growled, standing up, walking out the door. Edeline just looked at the door, shrugging. It took her a minute to understand what he said.

"WAIT A MIN-"

*

*

*

*
Yaku informed the rest of the volleyball team about the situation, and as you could guess, they were *ahem* 

P i s s e d 

They viewed Edeline as the volleyball team's little sister, so in reality, it was a team of Yaku's. As you may guess, the next day, when Lev came in with Anaya, the volleyball team glared at him.

"...What?"

"Your going to act like nothings wrong?" Kenma growled, aura making Lev jump.

"N-NO SIR!"

"Then your not going to deny that you moved on from Edeline and decided to get with the person who caused her the most pain? And even more, you knew that? What person are you?" Yaku said, clearly disgusted.

"She broke up with me!" Lev tried to defend.

"She said she wanted a break" Yamamoto snarled. "That's different than a break up, so essentially you cheated on her. She just wanted to stay away from you for some time, but now you decided to get with, that thing, shes never coming back to you"

"Hey Im not an it!" Anaya said

"Shut it, crusty musty ass hoe who cant keep her-" Kuroo started.

Yaku had enough, taking off his earrings.

"Kuroo, hold these" He promptly put his earrings in Kuroo's hand, and strided to Lev, who was now shaking. Yaku karate chopped his side, effectively folding him down to his level. He kicked Lev in the nose, sending him backwards. Yaku got on top of him and started throwing hands.

"DO *PUNCH* NOT *PUNCH* MESS *PUNCH* WITH MY SISTER!" 

"HEY DONT DO THAT TO MY SWEET-"

Yaku got up, going towards Anaya. He then gave her a uppercut which would have put Mike Tyson to shame. Yaku went to town, pulling her weave out, punching her until Kuroo pulled him off.

"Ok, Yaku, you've done enough."

"ITS NEVER ENOUGH" Yaku screamed, clearly his blood lust not quenched.

Fortunately, Edeline busted through the gym doors at that moment. 

"MORI DON'T oh, did you kill her ass?"

"Hope so"

Edeline went up to the girl, kicking her in the side. The body moved, much to Yaku's dismay.

"Nah, shes not dead. Your fine."

"Edeline"

Edeline looked over to see Lev look at her. She backed out of the room, waving to the team.

"Everyone at my house tonight except Lev and Anaya!" She then began booking it back home.

Sorry guys, I had to put a little humor in there! Hope your doing well, and if your not notified of my updating schedule, I only update on weekdays, I take a break on weekends.

Stay safe!,

Author Chan