one

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Choi Lalisa and her sister, Somi, just moved into a new town, Willowbrook. They moved from Seattle, Washington.

Their mother is Korean, and their father is American. After living in the United States for seventeen years, they have decided to move to Korea. Both girls being able to speak the language.

Lisa is seventeen and Somi is eighteen. Somi was always very popular in their old school, Lisa was not. She tented to stick to the quiet side of things.

It was Monday morning and Lisa didn't want to get out of her bed. She sat up, and looked around, still adjusting to her new house.

There were boxes scattered around her room and there was a pile of clothes that she would have to pick her school clothes out of.

She decided on a cream colored shirt with a light pink corduroy skirt. She matched it with cream colored Timberlands and gold dangling earrings. She straightened her blonde hair and applied light makeup.

Lisa was undeniably gorgeous, her features were soft, but they were beautiful. Her soft nose and round eyes made her look like a living doll. Her sister Somi was equally as beautiful, but Lisa looked more like her father.

"Lis! Come on let's go, we are gonna be late!" She heard Somi call from downstairs. Lisa trotted down the stairs to meet her sister.

Somi was wearing high waisted skinny jeans with a yellow crop top. Her dark almost black hair was curled. She had on vintage cream Rebok sneakers. She looked effortlessly beautiful.

"I like your outfit." Somi complimented her younger sister. Lisa smiles and nodded while following the older girl out to the car.

The ride to school was only about 10 minuets. Once they pulled into the school parking lot, Lisa looked around, observing her fellow students.

Lisa was going into Junior year and Somi was going into Senior year.

"Aren't you nervous?" Lisa asked her sister.

"No," Somi said with a laugh. "Theres nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself, and don't worry," she said with a big smile, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Easy for you to say," Lisa mumbled under her breath.

"Hmm?" Somi asked.

"Nothing."

The girls got out of the car, walking towards the large school building. Lisa was basically freaking out on the inside, she was very nervous.

They entered the building and went towards their respective lockers.

"I'll see you after school. Just meet by my car," Somi informed the younger girl.

Lisa watched Somi make her way towards the Senior hallway. She let out a breath and turned in the opposite direction.

As she was walking, she suddenly bumped into someone. She heard a light shriek from the other person.

She looked up to see a girl with brown hair, wearing a sage green skirt with a white top.

"I'm so sorry," Lisa was quick to apologize to the girl.

"Oh, it's not problem," the girl said. She then continued to introduce herself, "I'm Sana. Sana Minatozaki."

Sana gave Lisa a bright smile, waiting for Lisa to introduce herself as well.

"I'm Lisa. And I'm also new."

Sana's face lit up at the mention of a new student.

"Wow! We haven't had a new student in a while. Are you a Junior?" Sana asked her.

Lisa nodded her head at the girl slowly.

"Perfect. Me too," Sana said with a smile, "Our lockets should be close together," Sana informed her.

"Okay, cool," Lisa quietly said. She was glad that she had already found someone relatively nice already.

The girls were walking down the hallway when the crowd of students started clearing a path almost.

"What's going on?" Lisa asked.

Sana rolled her eyes, "You don't wanna know," she said sharply.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked, voice full curiosity.

Suddenly, three girls came into Lisa and Sana's view. Sana turned towards Lisa before speaking.

"The three most popular girls in our grade. Probably the whole school," Sana explained. Lisa nodded at her words.

"Who are they?"

"The one on the right is Kim Jisoo. She is student body president and the smartest girl in our grade," Sana started off.

Lisa looked to Jisoo. She was wearing an ice blue top with white skinny jeans and white heels. Her black hair was thrown effortlessly over her shoulders. She was beautiful.

"Then, on the left is Jennie Kim. She is an ice cold bitch. Do not mess with her, it will never end nicely. Just a warning," Sana explained.

Jennie was wearing a white halter top with dark blue jeans and low, black heels. She had thick black sunglasses on her head. Her black hair was curled and it flowed down her back. Her cat-like eyes scanned the crowd as they passed. She was the definition of intimidating.

"Then finally, you have Park Chaeyoung. The queen bee. She rules over everyone. She may act nice, but she is a manipulative little thing."

Chaeyoung had platinum blonde hair that flowed down her back. She was wearing a white Chanel top with a black skirt, making her long legs more on display. Her baby pink heels just added to it. She had a Michael Kors bag on her shoulder.

Lisa scanned the three girls as they made their way towards them. She unconsciously held her breath.

As the three passed her, she let out her breath she was holding in.

"Okay, I see why everyone must be intimidated by them," Lisa said.

Sana just nodded at her new friend's words. "You're telling me."