two

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

It was lunch time, and the cafeteria was buzzing with students. In the middle, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Jisoo sat, eating their salads.

"Did you see the new girl?" Jisoo spoke to the table. The other two other girl's attentions were now on Jisoo.

"No . . .," Chaeyoung dragged out. "Do tell."

"Well, there's two, sisters. But one of them is in our grade. The other one is a Senior so she's not of much importance to us," Jisoo began explaining.

"Anyways, the girl in our grade. Her name is Choi Lalisa, and she's made friends with Sana Minatozaki," Jisoo finished.

Jennie let out a laugh, "Sana Minatozaki? You're kidding me. That girl is the last person you'd want to be friends with. No one likes her."

Chaeyoung and Jisoo laughed at their friend's words.

"Well, let's see. Should we . . . invite her to sit with us?" Chaeyoung offered. Her friends looked at her wide-eyed.

"You're for real?" Jennie asked.

"Did I stutter, Jen?" Chaeyoung coldly asked her.

"No."

"So yes, I'm for real," she said slowly. The other girls nodded.

Three more trays landed on the table, across from the girls.

Jeon Jungkook, Chaeyoung's current fling. Whatever you want to call it. But, he was off-limits to other girls. The two weren't official though. It was just a known rule.

Kim Taehyung, Jisoo's current boyfriend. They've been together for three years. And to much surprise, they have a pretty solid relationship.

Then, Park Jimin. Currently not in a relationship with any of the girls, just best friends with Jungkook and Taehyung.

An evil smile appeared on Chaeyoung's face as soon as she saw the three boys.

"Boys, lovely to see you," she said to the three. They glanced toward one another before answering the girl.

"Hey Chae," Jungkook said.

"What's up?" Jimin asked the girls.

"New girl," Chaeyoung said wickedly.

"Oh," Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh? That's all?" Chaeyoung questioned him.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders. "What else do you want me to say?"

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and let out a groan towards the boy.

"Oh yeah, I have gym class with her," Jimin informed everyone.

Jennie's eyes darted towards the boy. "Really? What does she look like?"

Jimin thought it over before answering, ". . . Hot."

The three girls groaned while the other boys just laughed.

"No idiot, I mean like her features. What are they?" Jennie asked again.

"Well . . . she has blonde hair. She has bangs. She has brown eyes. She's skinny, like really skinny. I haven't heard her talk yet so I don't know what she sounds like. And, uh, she looks like a doll," Jimin finished his explanation.

"Okay . . . is she in here right now?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jimin glanced around the room swiftly before nodding.

"Over there," Jimin pointed his head in Lisa's direction.

The six of them slyly glanced in her direction.

Lisa was laughing at something Sana said. They were sitting with Sana's friends, who Lisa had just recently met.

The six looked back at each other.

Chaeyoung was glaring, Jennie's eyebrows were raised, and Jisoo had a look on her face like she was thinking hard.

As far as the boys go . . .

Jimin was just smirking because, well, he was single after all, Taehyung just looked normal, and Jungkook showed no sign of anything. On the outside that is.

Chaeyoung laughed loud.

"What?" Jimin questioned her. "Isn't she hot?"

The girls gave him a certain look.

"She's . . . pretty," Jennie said.

"No, she's way more than pretty. You just don't want to admit it," Jimin pointed out, laughing at them.

"Do you wanna be friendless?" Jisoo asked him harshly.

Jimin just shrugged. "Didn't know Kook and Tae were gonna stop being my friends."

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'm still way prettier than her. It's probably just all that makeup she's wearing," she said, trying to make up an excuse.

Jimin scoffed at her words. "Come on, Chae. Why are you trying to deny that she's gorgeous. It's not like she's trying to take away your ever so great popularity."

"And you wonder why you're single," Jennie said to the boy.

"Shut up Jen," he defended himself.

"Well, I say we have a bit of fun," Chaeyoung suggested, with a wicked smirk.