nine

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Lisa was still in shock.

She was currently sitting on top of Jimin, making out with him, reliving the similar situation she had only witnessed about forty minutes ago.

She pulled back to catch her breath and to study the boy below her. He looked truly flawless. His blonde, almost silver hair was messily ruffled around and his lips were extra plump from all the kissing they had just gotten done doing.

They were both breathing heavily. She brushed back her hair, that was once in a ponytail, out of her face. Her lipstick was smudged around and the top of her dress was pulled down, arms out of the sleeves revealing just her bra.

I guess that's what happens when you let two drunk people make out with each other—a big mess.

"Shit," she whispered under her breath, this situation was sobering her up. She finally realized what she was doing right now, "Shit!" she repeated, just a bit louder this time.

Jimin just looked at her, a very confused look on his gorgeous face.

"Are you alright?" he asked her, a bit of panic filled his voice.

"I have to . . . I have to go. Now. I have to go now," she said very frantically, pulling up the straps on her dress.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked her while helping her get off of him.

"Sana is probably looking for me. And Irene," she tried to explain to him.

"That's why you're in such a rush to leave? Sana and Irene are probably downstairs having a good time, like I thought we were . . .," he trailed off.

Lisa knew that he was completely correct. She just couldn't face him anymore. It would be to much for her to handle at the moment. She continued to rush and get her image back to how it looked before she got herself into this weird, messy situation.

"Calm down, Lis," Jimin tried calming the frantic girl down.

"You don't understand," she finally let out to him.

He tilted his head to the side, obviously not catching on to what she was trying to tell him. "What?" he asked her

"It's just . . . you're you and I'm me," she said.

"Um yeah that's a problem . . . because?" He tried to figure out what she was trying to make sense of at the moment.

"It's just . . . we run with different crowds," she said softly, finally getting to the point of this whole thing.

Jimin let out a sigh, understanding now.

"That doesn't matter, not to me at least. I like you okay, it doesn't matter who your friends are, or who my friends are. Trust me on this one, please," he confessed to her.

Lisa was taken back by what he had just told her. He liked her? Her eyes widened at the boy, while he looked at her with soft ones.

"What?" she let out breathlessly.

"I like you, Lisa," he stated again.

"But, but you don't even know me. How can you possibly like me?" she questioned the boys logic.

"I-I don't know, okay?"

She sighed, standing up, looking at him who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off. Her dress was now fully back on.

"We can't be together right now. I don't know anything about you," she tried reasoning with him.

He threw his head back, running a hand through his hair. Sighing.

"Then get to know me," he said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Really? You really want to do this," she questioned him.

"Yes," he answered confidently.

"If I'm going to date you . . . or whatever it is that we would be, I'm not going to do it just to make out with you all the time," she replied, a hint of tease laced in her voice.

"Of course," he said, and smiled. "We would just spend time with each other," he said.

What Jimin was telling her, was so surprising to her. She would never think that this would be the type of personality that he would have. Guess she was too quick to judge just because of who his friends were.

"O-okay. Then sure, I'll get to know you, Jimin," she finally answered him.

He let out a soft laugh, before leaning into her again. They kissed each other, both of them deepening the kiss with a genuine smile.

What have I gotten myself into? Lisa asked herself while they fell onto the bed once more, giggling like idiots.

a/n: lol ik this is a liskook book but couldn't help but add some lismin fluff. plus it adds to the story so suck it up. and i promise the next chapter WILL be longer. love you all.