six

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"No way," Irene said to Lisa at lunch.

Lisa had just told the girls that Jimin had invited her to Taehyung's party. And she wasn't sure if it was a prank or not.

"Well, I guess we will see when we get there," Sana said to them.

The boys weren't with them, they decided that they were too cool for the cafeteria crowd and went out to get Subway. Not fair.

"Are we really going? I mean, I thought you guys said they aren't good people," Lisa tried to reason with them.

"Yeah, but who ever said we couldn't go to their parties?" Irene said in a duh tone.

"She's right. And plus, you got a direct invitation. From Jimin. That's big," Sana said.

"Yeah, yeah you're right," Lisa said.

She was starting to get excited about this. It was going to be her first party since she moved.

At her old school, she had never really gone to many parties because she never really got invited to them.

But now, she was actually invited to a pretty big party, I think she's allowed to be pumped up about it. Word around school is that since it's the first party of the year, It's gonna be epic. Everyone's going to be there.

••••

After school, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Jisoo were all hanging out at Jisoo's house.

"Taehyung's party is gonna be so great tomorrow. I'm ready to party, it's been a while," Jennie said to the other two.

They nodded their heads in agreement.

"Jisoo, are you going over early to help set up?" Chaeyoung asked, obviously implying something else.

"No. I'm not a perv like you Chae," Jisoo joked around while laughing

"Jisoo!" a male voice was heard from the hallways.

Jisoo groaned before shouting back, "What!?"

Her bedroom door opened, revealing her older brother. Seokjin, better known as Jin, walked in.

"Oh my god Jin! We could have been changing!" Jisoo screeched at her brother, who was a Senior.

He rolled his eyes. "Realx. Do you know when mom's coming home? I'm having someone over," he asked his sister.

Jisoo shared a look with her friends.

"Having someone over? Who?" she asked him.

"None of your business," he said.

"Well I'm gonna find out when she comes anyways," she said in a duh tone.

"Fine. Somi." He rolled his eyes.

Jennie and Chaeyoung shared a look. Somi?

"Somi who?"

"Choi—why does it matter so much?" he started, but then cutting himself off before he shutting her door.

"Oh my god, your brothers totally hooking up with Lauren's sister," Chaeyoung said while laughing.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes at Chaeyoung.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter," Jisoo reasoned.

"I'm just ready for Taehyung's party," Jennie reminded them, getting back on that topic.

"What are you gonna wear?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo, already searching through the girls closet.

"I don't know. I'll figure it out tomorrow."

••••

It was now Friday. The school was buzzing about the party tonight. Things like this were like social events because you had to get an invite to show up. They wouldn't let you in if you didn't have one. It was like some deranged club.

It was last period and Lisa was tapping her leg impatiently against the floor, waiting for the bell to ring.

Fifteen minuets later, the final bell rang and Lisa quickly made her way to her locker, then to her sister's car.

Once the two sisters were in the car, Somi noticed Lisa's impatient actions. She eyed her suspiciously.

"What's your deal?" she asked her sister.

"Nothing. I just have to get home and hurry up and do things," Lisa quickly explained.

"Why? Going somewhere?" Somi questioned.

For some reason, she didn't want her sister to know that she had been invited to Taehyung's party. So she played it off.

"No. Just going over to Izzy's for a sleepover is all," she covered up the fact that she was actually going to over to get ready for the party.

But that's besides the point.