eight

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Two hours and a lot of drinks later and Lisa was dancing like her life depended on it. She was with Jimin in the living room, absolutely drunk out of her mind.

"I have to- uhh. Bathroom?" Lisa managed to speak out to Jimin, who wasn't as drunk as her but was have the same amount of fun.

"Upstairs. On the left. First door," he told the girl. She frantically nodded before making her way to the staircase.

Lisa was gripping onto the railing, trying to not fall down as she passed people on her way up.

Once she successfully got upstairs, she started searching for the bathroom, opening up random doors.

Bad idea, Lisa.

The next door that she opened, you guessed it, she found a blonde girl sitting on a boy with black messy hair's lap.

Lisa was far too gone to realize what she was witnessing, so she stood there for a painfully long amount of time.

The couple had finally realized that the girl was standing in the doorway. They looked her direction and quickly got off each other.

"What are you doing here?" the girl sharply asked her. After registering the situation, Lisa had figured out she had just ruined Jungkook and Chaeyoung's make-out session.

Shit.

"Uh . . . so this isn't the bathroom? Wow, haha that's so . . . this is uh . . . funny haha," Lisa was barley rambling out the slurred words.

"Get out! Who even invited you!" Chaeyoung shrieked out of nowhere.

"Woa-woah there. No need to get . . . crazy!" Lisa slurred our, her words terribly messy. "I was just leaving girly. Jimin's downstairs uh waiting? Yeah waiting for . . . me. Hahaaa."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at the painfully drunk girl while she stepped closer to her.

"Jimin? Waiting for you? Okay," Chaeyoung dragged out the last word.

Lisa nodded vigorously. "Uh-huh. He's right down there," Lisa said referring to the party behind her.

"Okay. That's cute. Bye now!" Chaeyoung sweetly said to Lauren.

Jungkook was just sitting on the bed, watching the awkward situation in front of him.

He saw Lisa stagger away and Chaeyoung turn back towards him.

"Perfect. She just gave me a reason to hate her," Chaeyoung said lowly with a wicked grin.

"Why do you need a reason to hate her?" Jungkook asked has he put his shirt back on.

Chaeyoung looked at his actions, a confused look etched across her beautiful face.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Leaving? Isn't it obvious," he coldly responded to the girl.

"Come on Kookie . . . please stay?" she pouted while putting her hands on the boy's chest.

"No, Chae," he mumbled, brushing the girl's hands off of him. He made his way towards the bedroom door.

"You're seriously leaving? Because of her? Really, Jungkook. Don't be like this," Chaeyoung pleaded.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Stop it Chaeyoung. Don't be desperate," he said to her bluntly.

She scoffed.

"Whatever. I don't care. See ya around," the girl said, her attitude quickly changing to bitchy one. One of the many things she was good at.

She pushed passed him as she strutted out of the room, hair perfectly in place. Her outfit perfectly in tact.

Jungkook watched her retreating figure as he rolled his eyes and waited for her to be completely out of sight before he trotted down the stairs to the rest of the party.

And he was a little taken back to see Lisa's lips harshly collide with Jimin's.