thirteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Jungkook tried to stop thinking about Lisa, but he couldn't. As much as he tried, her soft eyes, round nose, and blonde hair just kept popping up in his brain.

And this didn't go unnoticed by Chaeyoung.

"What are you thinking about?" she sweetly asked him as she trailed her hand up and down his chest.

It was Saturday night and they were laying down on his bed, watching a movie. Chaeyoung of course suggested that she should come over. Jungkook was just used to accepting right away.

"Nothing," he said plainly.

Chaeyoung sighed before propping herself up on her elbows.

"Seriously, Jungkook. Ever since Jimin stopped hanging out with us, you've been acting all weird. There must be something going on."

"Nothings going on, Chae. So can you just stop?" he asked.

She was shocked by his words. "Fine."

The girl huffed and stood, gathering her things together and stomped out of Jungkook's bedroom.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, wondering why he wasn't mad that she left.

••••

At Jimin's house, Lisa was sitting on top of him, making out. They were on his bed, not really caring about anything else.

Jimin moved his way down to Lisa's neck and found her sweet spot. She let out moans as she ran her hands through his soft hair.

He pulled back and they were both panting. Lisa's blonde hair was a mess over her face and Jimin chuckled at that.

"You're adorable," he teased.

"And I thought I wasn't just gonna make out with you," she teased back, her hands playing with his shirt.

"You love it," he said back.

"You're right," she admitted before leaning down and giving him a long kiss.

•••

Sana and Irene have been slightly worried about Lisa. No, she's not doing anything wrong, but her new relationship with Jimin is . . . alarming?

They had never really heard her talk a lot about him before they met. Yeah, she talked about he invited her to the party, but no one really thought about that. They were happy for Lisa.

They were currently at lunch: Sana, Irene, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. No Lisa.

"Where's Lisa?" Hoseok asked as he swallowed a bite of his food.

"With Jimin," Sana and Irene said at the same time, both had annoyed tones in their voices.

The boys sent looks to one another before turning back to the girls.

"Are you mad at Lisa?" Namjoon asked them.

"Of course not!" Sana exclaimed. "I just wish that she would make more time for us."

"I agree. I'm happy for her, but I feel like she's forgotten about us," Irene said sadly.

"I doubt that's what happened," Yoongi said.

"Should we go talk to her? I mean, she's just right over there," Sana said.

The five of them shifted their glances to where Lisa was sitting. She was next to Jimin and they were laughing while he pointed something out on his phone. They watched as she playfully pushed him away and he leaned in for a kiss.

"This is so not right," Jennie says as she and her friends turn their heads away from Lisa and Jimin.

"Hey, you should just leave them alone. They seem kinda cute, actually," Taehyung said.

Jungkook just sat there, watching the couple. He didn't really know what he felt towards Lisa. But he knew it wasn't nothing.

"Hello, Jungkook. I'm over here," Chaeyoung said.

He just rolled his eyes and looked back to the table.

"What's your problem?" Chae asked him.

"I don't have one?" he replied.

"Bullshit. You've been acting weird all week and I'm over it, already," Chaeyoung said back.

"I think we just need to relax," Taehyung cut in. He really did hate to see his friends fight.

"Shut up!" Chaeyoung screeched.

The four people looked at her with wide eyes. The blonde girl slammed her hand on the table and stood up. Eyes in the cafeteria drifted towards her.

"Why are you all so dumb! Open your eyes and see that none of this is okay," Chaeyoung basically hissed to her friends.

Then she made her ever-so-dramatic exit.