seven

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It was Friday night and Lisa and Sana were at Irene's—getting ready for the party, of course.

Sana and Irene were freaking out because they had never been invited to one of these parties before. They had just never been invited.

Lisa we nervous, as expected. She had heard bad things about these people. So it was kind of odd that they were so nice to her.

"What are you gonna wear, Lis?" Sana asked while applying mascara.

"I haven't really thought about it much,"
Lisa said while shrugging her shoulders.

"I have the perfect dress for you!" Irene exclaimed.

She toward her closet and searched through it. When she finally found what she was looking for, she slowly turned around, revealing it to her friends.

Lisa's eyes widened when she saw what her friend had in mind for her.

It was a burgundy dress that had a v-neck cut and spaghetti straps. It stopped at the thigh region and was covered with sequins.

"Wow! This is so gorgeous!" Sana said.

Lisa ogled at the dress before walking over to Irene and taking it from her hands.

"This is really amazing, are you sure you want me to wear it?" Lisa questioned.

"Yes! It would look so amazing on you! Then we could straighten your hair and pull it up into a high-ponytail. You are going to look flawless!" Sana cut in, encouraging Lisa to wear the dress.

"O-okay. Sure," Lisa said hesitantly.

She walked into the bathroom with the dress, going to try it on.

After a few minutes, she walked out, wearing the dress.

Sana and Irene turned to her and shocked look came across their faces.

"Lisa, you look so amazing!"

"Oh my god you look stunning!"

The girls starting rushing out compliments at the same time. Lisa just chuckled at that, feeling a bit flustered.

"Really?" Lisa asked, turning around so they could see the whole thing on her.

"Yes! Now let's finish up here."

••••

The three girls were now in Sana's car, driving to the party. Irene was sitting upfront with Sana and Lisa was in the backseat.

After about twenty minutes of being in the car, they were finally approaching the house. And it was rather large.

"Holy shit," Irene whispered as they saw the amount of cars that were parked up and down the street.

Sana parked the car and the girls continued to get out. The had to walk a little bit far because of how many people were already here.

Once the approached the house, they could hearing music booming from the inside. There were people in the yard already drunk or making out with other people. The three avoided people as they made their way inside.

Inside of the house, people were everywhere. Dancing, drinking, talking, and making out. It was very unappealing to see for Lisa. She cringed as she passed the strangers.

They made their way to the backyard. Sana and Irene saw some girls that they knew, so they started talking about random things.

Lisa just stood there, feeling kind of awkward with the whole situation.

"Hey, Lisa!" She heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to see Jimin, who did invite her after all.

"Oh, hey Jimin," she said.

Jimin scanned the girls body. "You look great tonight."

She looked down at her dress before looking back up at the boy.

"Thank you. Irene picked it out for me," she explained to him.

"Well, I mean not just your dress. You, yourself looks amazing," he complimented her again.

She could feel a light blush heating up her cheeks. "Th-thanks," she barely got out.

"Let's go inside. I can get you a drink,"
he offered. Lisa agreed and followed him inside the house.

a/n: this is the dress that lisa's wearing