KIE

KIE.
WHERE THE ADMINS
WILL GIVE YOU OBX PLOTS

RULES.

1. No Stealing! All plots can only be taken with explicit permission from the admin who wrote the plot.
2. Ask nicely! We are not obligated to give you any plots and we especially won't if you're rude!
3. This shop is not first come first serve! If you have no stories published or only have misc. books published, nothing to show off your actual writing skill, it is unlikely we will give you the plot! We want to make sure our plots are going to good homes!
4. The plot must be up within one week and the first chapter within two! Do not take these plots if you do not have the time or energy to post them. We give this time limit to ensure you actually write our plots. The first real chapter must be up within two weeks, this does not include playlists, summaries, casts, etc.
5. Credit! You must include credit to both this account and the admin that wrote the plot in both the description and first part of your story! If credit is not given, we will be happy to take the plot back and blacklist you
6. Anything with * can be changed! If you would like to change something without an asterisk you MUST ask the person who gave you the plot first!
7. Please request ONLY on the chapter with the plot you want! Requests on private messages, message board, or anywhere else on the book are automatic denials!
8. To ensure you've read all the rules, include your favorite obx character in your request