GOOD GIRLS

TITLE: Good Girls
SEASON: N/A — Social Media
LOVE INTEREST: Rudy Pankow
OC NAME: Luci Mendez*
FACE CLAIM: Orion Carloto*

TITLE: Good GirlsSEASON: N/A — Social MediaLOVE INTEREST: Rudy PankowOC NAME: Luci Mendez*FACE CLAIM: Orion Carloto*

DESCRIPTION:

' trust me rudy, i'm not good for you '

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Like most women in Hollywood, Luci Mendez had a reputation. A body and face like an angel and the absolute attitude of a devil. She was infamous for being a total bitch, a coke addict, a whore who had slept her way to the top, name anything negative and she had probably been accused of it. So when she tweets about the popular TV show Outer Banks, making comments about how hot JJ is, she is of course told by probably a million people to stay away from him. The only one happily feeding into this? Rudy Pankow himself.

NOTES:

— The extended summary is pretty poorly written I'm bad at describing social media fics so if you wanna tweak it that's fine!

— So, Luci's backstory is pretty tough she has slept around and been to rehab but at the point the story starts she is sober and she's actually getting over her last relationship still but she should run into some celebrity drama with exes like maybe she had a thing with someone else in the OBX cast, it's up to you really!

— she's honestly a really gentle person who has a short temper which is how she got such a bad reputation but she is sweet when she wants to be but she can also charm her way into getting anything she wants

— So, basically, she tweets about how hot JJ is and everyone is like "ew shut the fuck up" and hating on her but Rudy can like the tweet or slide into her DMs it's up to you really!

( plot by nic! )