MIDNIGHT LOVE

TITLE: Midnight Love
SEASON: One
LOVE INTEREST: Sarah Cameron
OC NAME: Connie Emerson*
FACE CLAIM: Zendaya*

TITLE: Midnight LoveSEASON: OneLOVE INTEREST: Sarah CameronOC NAME: Connie Emerson*FACE CLAIM: Zendaya*

DESCRIPTION:

❝ In this light, I swear I'm blind.
In this light, I swear your mine.❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:
Connie Emerson could not have fallen for anybody worse, could she? There are tons of Pogues, female and male alike, that she could get into a committed relationship with. But no, her heart decided to take an interest in someone who will never love her back. Sarah fucking Cameron. Surprisingly enough, Connie initially hated the Kook Princess — some might argue that she still does — considering that she's obnoxiously rich, snobbish, and unfairly gorgeous. But after the two share a rendezvous at a local kegger party, Sarah was all she could think about. The two agreed to never speak a word of the intimate moment they shared together. And they did exactly that. But that was until it happened again, then again, and again. A continuous stream of secrecy like a forbidden romance, the two snuck behind everyone's backs and under their noses. It wasn't suppose to be a serious, reoccurring thing. After all, Sarah claims to be straight. But Connie fell hard. She fell hard for Sarah and she hates to admit it. So she did the best thing she could think of; get high enough till she forgot. Deny, deny, deny. And it was working for a while. That was until the adventure Connie and the Pogues set themselves on turns out to revolve all around Sarah fucking Cameron.

NOTES:

— Based off the song midnight love by girl in red! I recommend that you listen to it to understand the plot better!

— I'd prefer if you kept the fc and oc name the same! But if you do recast, please keep Connie* as a woman of colour!

— Connie* doesn't have a label on her sexuality, but she does tend to lean more towards women.

— Connie* is a full on Pogue. She was born and raised on the Southside. None of that 'foot in both worlds' bullshit.

— Connie* & JJ get high together all the time. They're brotp royalty.

— Connie* can be a bit of an aggressive asshole. She has a tendency to say snarky remarks, which usually leads her into trouble. She would 1000% rip Topper and his privileged friends asses to shreds if they pissed her off. Plus, she's hooking up with his girlfriend, so who's the real winner?

— Sarah blames their hookups on them being under the influence, and it really messes with Connie's* feelings. It makes her feel like her feelings aren't important, so please don't gloss over it! The twos 'relationship' can't be healthy until Sarah can learn to love herself for who she is.

— Connie* and Sarah have a fight near the end of the fic. Connie* becomes fed up with them going back and forth, and basically calls Sarah out for lying to herself and treating her like trash.

— I do see the girls getting together, maybe via a tearful goodbye kiss before Sarah goes off to escape with John B? But do not make them say "I love you" to one another. At this point Sarah has only just come to terms with her sexuality, so I highly doubt she'd put her heart out on the line like that.  Connie* does love Sarah, but not to the point where she'll say it aloud.

— Sarah & John B's relationship only happens for a hot minute because of Sarah's internalised homophobia. But after she realises she likes Connie* they end it in a mature, mutual way.

— Lesbian!Sarah rights ✨

— PM me on austrxlians if you have any further questions!

( plot by ali! )