SUDDEN DESIRE

TITLE: Sudden Desire
SEASON: One
LOVE INTEREST: JJ Maybank
OC NAME: Elena Cortes
FACE CLAIM: María Pedraza

TITLE: Sudden Desire SEASON: OneLOVE INTEREST: JJ MaybankOC NAME: Elena CortesFACE CLAIM: María Pedraza

                            𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
I wanted him to kiss me how, with open
mouth, we keep our distance now, I wanna
    feel his hands go down, I try not to think
    about what happened last night outside his
    house. Too far to go back now. Just wanna            
                    feel his hands go down.

                   𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Elena Cortes was a rich bitch to put it simply. She was the Kook's princess right next to Sarah Cameron. Everything about
Elena was pretty except for her attitude. But she wasn't always the snobby rich girl the Pogues now knew her as. Once upon a time, Elena Cortes and John Booker Routledge were the best of friends since the 2nd grade. She was his first best friend. And he was hers. And then more people joined their crew. JJ, Pope, and eventually Kiara. But all of that changed in the 9th grade. It all started with a argument with John B and soon after, she left. Elena, for some reason unknown to the Pogues became the snobby popular rich girl and she ditched her friends. Now, she was the best of friends with Sarah Cameron. Elena and Sarah ruled the Kook life. And soon after, she left the Pogue life behind.

Until one night at a Boneyard party. Elena and JJ ran into each other that night, drunkenly, and one thing lead to another and they slept together. Elena promised herself she wouldn't go back to her life with the pogues after her argument with John B but she just couldn't resist JJ Maybank. After that night, they secretly went to see each other that summer. It was more like a summer fling. Until Elena had to go and ruin it all again. And he broke up with her. And now she was really alone.

So now, a year later, whenever they see each other, it was only out of the corner of their eyes. And that was that. For a while. Until she sees John B standing in her own backyard explaining about how much he needed her help finding some lost treasure connected to his missing father. And that's when Elena really gets wrapped into her drama and past secrets  she thought she left behind.

                                  𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒:
—Elena is a bitch. When she was younger she wasn't but then in 9th grade she changed her attitude and left all the pogues behind. So now, okay well, maybe I exaggerated, she's not like a bitch bitch but she can be a bit rude. As the story goes on she will become a nice person again and she will get with the pogues again.

—Halfway through the summer last year with her fling with JJ Elena found out that she was pregnant. She had an abortion and no one else knows about that except her mother. That does haunt and affect her. Halfway through the story she will tell JJ. And that just brings them closer together.

—So I do have a soundtrack with a couple songs that goes well with the story and that is sudden desire by Hayley Williams which is the inspiration for this story, feel something by Bea Miller, princesses don't cry by Aviva, mimimi by SEREBRO, Liar by Noah Cyrus, Afterglow by Taylor Swift, Death by a Thousand Cuts also by Taylor Swift and Sour Candy by Lady Gaga ft. Black pink. That's just a couple and you can add more songs if you'd like!

-Elena's family is her mother Maria Cortes, father Aarón Cortes, and older brother Carlos Cortes. You can cast them whoever has long as they have the right enthicity.

-John B has a little crush on Elena. Somewhere in the middle of the story he kisses her and at first she kinda gives in but then she snaps out of it because she loves JJ.

-Basically John B realizes that he needs and also wants Elena back so he finds her in her backyard and just stands there under a tree and she sees him and at first she can't really move because she's shocked and finally she walks up to him and asks him what are you doing here and he tells her about the treasure.

-Kiara is not so fond of bringing Elena back into the group after what happened between her and Sarah. Elena didn't call Kiara a bitch or whatever Sarah did she just didn't really stand up for Kie. But little by little they both are best friends just like old times.

-When Elena agrees to go back to the group to help John, JJ and her just ignore each other at first but it's not a long time. It's kinda a slow burn. Towards the end they confess their feelings for each other.

-Elena did JJ dirty when they were having their summer fling. Elena did kinda cheat on JJ. Elena was upset, this was a week after she had her abortion and she got drunk and was seen just kissing a random Kook. JJ saw this and I think you know what happened next.

-So this starts in like episode 3. I think. It starts after John finds out about the treasure. That's when the story starts but there has to be some scenes before that episode starts. It's doesn't have to be a lot just a little. Like there's a boneyard party is episode one and of course she's there and she kinda runs into them but they don't speak they just stare.

-What John B and Elena argued about was the fact that they kissed and Elena got awkward about it and so whenever she gets nervous like that she goes into defensive mode and they said some *nasty* things to each other and that was that.

-Please contact me on my wattpad instagram @ Cannooli.wp if you have any questions. I'll most likely see it on inta instead of wattpad.

( Plot by Bella )