REMEMBER WHEN

TITLE: Remember When
SEASON: One
LOVE INTEREST: Pope Heyward
OC NAME: Lana May
FACE CLAIM: Sofia Bryant

TITLE: Remember WhenSEASON: OneLOVE INTEREST: Pope HeywardOC NAME: Lana MayFACE CLAIM: Sofia Bryant

DESCRIPTION:

do you remember when we felt
like the only two alive? would you
rewind, do it all over again?

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

For the first fourteen years of Lana May and Pope Heyward's lives, it was just them. Lana May and Pope Heyward taking on the world, and high school. After that first day of freshman year, after JJ Maybank had saved Pope from getting stuffed into a locker, it was Lana May, Pope Heyward, JJ Maybank, and John B. Routledge taking on the world and high school. Kiara Carerra joined their ranks soon after, the only rich girl among them and the only female friend Lana had ever had.

Lana May had a tendency to do reckless things like steal beer from gas stations or impersonate her friend's parents to get out of class. Those reckless antics only got more intense once Lana met JJ and John B, more so JJ than John B. The pair seemed to always be doing something stupid that the group had to stop them from doing. The Pogues even thought they were crushing on each other at one point in time. Lana always shut those rumors down. Sure, she thought JJ was attractive, anyone with eyes could see he was, but Lana had her eyes on somebody else.

Lana May had been in love with Pope Heyward since they were kids. They were each other's first kiss, first date, and had even had a pretend wedding when they were five. Pope gave her a Ring Pop ring and promised to replace it with a diamond when they turned eighteen. Now, at sixteen, Lana was still in love with Pope who was hopelessly in love with Kiara. Unbeknownst to Lana, Pope was only going after Kiara because he thought Lana was in love with JJ. Pope Heyward was actually in love with Lana May's kaleidoscope eyes, gigantic heart, and reckless antics.

It was the oldest story in the book. Two fools in love who thought the other didn't feel the same way. Lana and Pope never thought a Goonies-esque treasure hunt for the hundred-year-old Royal Merchant gold would be the thing to make them spill their guts about their feelings.

NOTES:

childhood friends to lovers 🥺🥺

lana knows that pope is crushing on kiara & she's highkey jealous bc she is literally in love with him like head over heels. DO NOT MAKE HER & KIARA ENEMIES OKAY?? THEY ARE BESTIES

pope lowkey has a crush on lana but he's crushing more on kie than lana bc he thinks lana has a crush on jj bc they have good chemistry & have a tendency to do reckless things

lana & pope's family are very, very close. they spend literally every holiday together. their parents were best friends in high school.

lana is brotp is with jj & kie who both ship lana & pope. lowkey tho you should make jj constantly make jokes about the two of them & their obvious feelings for each other

pope & lana will end up together in the end & i beg of you to make pope give a really cheesy speech about how he's been in love with lana since they were kids, etc.

( plot by grace ! )