BRANDY

Title: Brandy*
Season: One*
Love Interest: John B Routledge
OC Name: Brandy *Campbell
Face Claim: Sofia Bryant

Title: Brandy*Season: One*Love Interest: John B RoutledgeOC Name: Brandy *CampbellFace Claim: Sofia Bryant

DESCRIPTION:

* ❝Brandy walks through a silent town and loves a man who's not around.❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

EVERYONE ON THE OUTER BANKS KNEW THE NAME BRANDY CAMPBELL. She was beautiful, with her gorgeous curly hair and her eyes that could mold a smile onto anyone's face. She was charming, kind to every soul she met. Everyone in the Outer Banks was kind of in love with her.

But Brandy always had a heart for someone else. Her heart longed for John Booker Routledge, a boy from the Southside who was in love with the sea. She liked how funny he could be, and their deep conversations when he ate at the restaurant Brandy worked at. John B reminded her of the ocean — a beautiful place filled with majestic creatures. Everyone loved Brandy, but Brandy was in love with a man from the sea.

So when word gets around that John B and his crew are looking for the Royal Merchant, all Brandy wants to do is help. Maybe then, Brandy can tell him how she feels. And maybe, just maybe, when they go Full Kook — they can spend the rest of their lives together, too.

NOTES:

— wtf was that ending😐 it was literally so cheesy wokdfkf i am brain dead.

— so this story is based off of the song 'brandy' by looking glass. basically, brandy is this beautiful girl that everyone is in love with but brandy is in love with a sailor (hence 'a man who's not around). in the song brandy is a bartender but bc everyone is 16 brandy will be a waitress.

— i imagined brandy being a pogue but not close with the infamous pogues, only john b.

— brandy's last name can change. if you think the plot would work better in s2, then go for it! lastly, if you want to change the title you can, but make sure it has similarities to the song!

— pm me on starlightremus if you have any questions!!

( created by blue! )