Past part 1: quirks and soulmates

(y/n) was a sweet four year old girl, she loved to be outside amongst the flowing winds, the wavy grasses and the towering trees. However unlike other little girls (y/n) never picked flowers. She would pick them up if they had freely fallen, but she would never stop their life before nature said so. On this particularly sunny day she was wearing a pastel green dress that went to her knees that had a green bow on the back, as well as a small pair of cream lace up trainers. (y/n) was never really one to be girly but her mother liked it so she wore the dresses to make her happy.

(y/n) had decided to go to the local woodland area, it wasn't too far from her house, and because her parents were often out doing Hero work they would get one of their friends to supervise her. Today one of her favourite honorary uncles was coming to supervise, her god father Shota Aizawa. It was one of his days off so he agreed with (m/n) and (f/n) that he would watch (y/n) today.

(Y/n) POV

I'm really excited for today! Uncle Shota is going to take me to the river in the Forest by our house, and we're going to have sandwiches and juice! Mummy made me wear a nice dress today because she always says "when a nice man takes you out, you must at least look presentable." She's always worried about appearances, but mummy is so beautiful that she doesn't have to worry about too much, she looks good in everything! Especially her hero costumes. They're so cool! I hope one day I can be a great hero like her and daddy!

Knock knock! Click! He's here! I start to run towards the door and see uncle Shota in all black as usual, I wonder why he's always wearing black, maybe I'll ask him, but first I want a hug! So I run towards him and as he turns around from taking his shoes off and greeting my parents I jump at him. Luckily he catches me and spins me around like I'm flying through the air. I can't help but giggle and laugh excitedly, I always loved it when Shota did stuff like this with me, daddy used to do it a lot when I was younger but he doesn't do it much anymore since he's almost always out doing hero work. Shota didn't put me down after spinning me, instead he held me with one arm and started giving me a, what did he call it? A nuggie? A nuggy? I can't remember, but it makes my head hurt a little and messes up my hair; and although I know me and daddy are laughing, I know mummy isn't.

"Shota put her down! I've just done her hair, now I have to do it all again. Oh well, may as well do it while we have some tea before we go." Mummy said firmly, she isn't a strict lady but like earlier she likes to look good. Shota puts me down and holds my hand while walking into the fancy living room of our home.

"Sorry (m/n). I only did it because she enjoys it. Anyway, I'd love a cup of coffee if you wouldn't mind (f/n)." Shota asks sitting at the table opposite mummy. I go around to mummy's side and pull the chair out next to her, then go to my bedroom quickly to get my brush. I sit on the chair I pulled out with my back facing mum and she starts to unravel my braid so she can re-do it. I can hear daddy in the kitchen, probably making that tea and coffee everyone likes. I don't see how they can like it, it tastes horrible (don't worry you do end up liking hot drinks just not yet ).

After a few minutes, mummy had finished re-doing my hair and daddy comes into the room with a tray of drinks. I notice there are four and smile; he places a tall glass of pink lemonade in front of me with a metal straw. I love pink lemonade and I took my first sip almost as soon as he had put it down. I hear the adults chuckle at my actions as I am so eager to have my favourite drink. "What? It's not my fault I like the pink lemonade." I say as I feel my face go a bit pink.

"It's alright, I packed some for you later when we eat lunch as well as a few other snacks." Uncle Shota says with a kind smile. I beam at his words and turn to look at mummy with the biggest smile and everyone laughs at how happy I am. But for now I'll continue to drink my pink lemonade slowly as listen to what everyone talks about.