1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"

I know Terrence is a small character but I've seen other people do it so ima try

B/f = best friend's name
B/f/l/n = best friend last name
~•~•~•~~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~=~•~=~••

Y/n's POV:

We were sitting in the library, revising for our upcoming charms test, scribbling down notes about arresto momentum, Avis and others. Neither of us needed to of course, we were some of Flitwicks best students, but we were bored and didn't want to go outside. B/f was lying on the table dozing off to the sound of Lisa Turpin and me quiz ourselves.

"What is the name of the charm that helps you track things?" Lisa asked in a bored tone. "Appare Vestigium" I answered, twirling my quill between my fingers. A big bang was heard from the front of the library, making B/f almost fall out of their seat. There stood Terrence along with a couple of other boys who stormed in after him.

We watched as he searched the library until they spotted us. Terrence and Co stalked towards our homework filled table. "Hi?" B/f asked the oncoming boys, shovelling their homework into our bags. Terrence came and sat in between Lisa and me, pushing our open books to the side and slumped into my lap. "What happened?" I sighed, continuing with the banging of my quill. "Malfoy." Terrence grumbled, stuffing his face into my lap.
(A/n: not how you think) he then went on an hour long rant about how Malfoy bought his way into the Slytherin quidditch team just to beat Potter and something and how he's also "not even a good seeker". "-so now I'm stuck with nothing to do!" Terrence slumped, hunching his shoulders, face flat on the desk. "I'm sure you find something to do, or someone." Said B/f, winking at us then going back to talking with Theodore Nott. Terry smirked then went back to complaining. "Ugghhhhhhhhhhh" "Merlin Terrence stop complaining you're getting on my nerves!" I chastised, pushing him off of me.

"Why don't you try something new? That's not quidditch?" I asked. "Like what?" He grumbled banging his head on the desk. He really needs to sort out his priorities.

"How about wizard chess club?"
"Boring and not sport"

"Broom racing?"
"No action"

"Dueling club?"
"You know I'm no good at that stuff"

"Well I heard the muggleborns are starting up a muggle sport called soccer?"
"I'm not doing muggle stuff!"

I sighed and picked up my books. "How about we go to hogsmeade this weekend? Get you mind off of quidditch. Hm?" Walking out of the library.

Time skeeeeeppp:

B/f's POV:

Y/b and I were on our way to meet Terrence and Theodore in Honeydukes. Y/n was frowning at the site of the quidditch pitch. "Come on y/n quidditch couldn't have been that bad. You watched it when Terrence played" I told them. "But that's exactly the problem! all Terrence did through the whole match was say "he's not even good" or "ooohhh he missed the golden ball thingy"" I sighed. "First of all, it's called a SNITCH. Secondly, he got replaced! Of course he's going to criticise Malfoy." Y/n huffed and trudged ahead.

"Y/N!" Two voices called. I turned to y/n, seeing if (gender) heard it. But (gender) kept walking until two red heads tackled (gender) to the ground, dumping their faces in snow. "Y/n we called you!" Redhead 1 spoke, lifting (gender) up by the waist. "Yeah, how'd you not hear us?" Redhead 2 asked. "Good to see you too. How's Angelina?" Y/n asked, making Fred (I think?) blush. "Speaking of lovelife, where's loverboy now?" Redhead, who I assume is George questioned, a shit-eating grin plastered to his face. "Here. Now go away you weasels." Terrence stated, appearing behind them along with Theodore, both sending a glare towards the 2 weasleys. Both Fred and George put their hands up in fake surrender and backed away, still grinning ear to ear.

"Let's go." Terrence grumbled

We ending up staying at Honeydukes longer than expected and went for a butter beer on the way back to the castle.

Y/n's POV:

All 4 of us were walking back to the castle,
laughing about how many chocolate frogs Theodore could fit in his mouth at once (it didn't end well).

"Oi! Higgs!" A pitchy voice yelled. I heard Terry grumble at the sound of it. He's grumbling a lot. We turned around to find a bleach blonde stalking towards us, Smirking at the site, followed by B1 and B2.

"I heard you got chucked off the quidditch team? Pity. I'll make sure we win this time." Malfoy cackled, sniggers coming from Crabbe and Goyle. "Shove off Malfoy. You bought yourself onto the team. Higgs earned his spot!" Theodore defended.

I felt my rage building up.

Higher and higher.

With every word coming out of Malfoy's mouth.

I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

Terrence POV:

It felt terrible to have Malfoy bragging about replacing me. And it felt worse that he did it in public.

Then a big CRACK sound was heard. I looked to see y/n with (gender) wand out. Pointing straight at an unconscious Malfoy. I looked at (gender) in shock. (Gender) has never hurt anyone before. "Nice one L/n!" Harry Potter yelled, followed by that muggleborn girl and brother of the redheads. "Damn Y/n!" B/f exclaimed, smiling at the fallen Malfoy.

"MS/MR L/N!" Professor McGonagall screamed. "What is the meaning of this? You know not to duel outside of the dueling club!" She reminded. We tried to explain what happened but she wouldn't have any of it. "that's enough! Detention! All 3 of you!" We all stopped complaining. What does she mean 3? "Who hasn't got a detention?" B/f asked. "Well, I believe from that wonderful story you told me," McGonagall emphasised the 'Wonderful'. "It was simply about Mr Higgs and not involving him." The professor spoke, she turned back around to Malfoy and his goons who were waking up now. "Mrs/Mr L/n, Mr Nott and Mrs/Mr B/F/L/N please follow me." McGonagall ordered. Y/n, b/f and Theodore looked at me and slumped away after the Professor.

"Oooh Higgs! Girlfriend/boyfriend take the wrap for you?" One Weasley said, walking up to me. "Not very gentlemanly like is it?" The other one said, appearing next to the first.

Great. Now I'm alone with these idiots.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I felt like I needed to update so I rushed this one but whatever. Also, I need requests on characters cause I'm running out of ideas and I really enjoy writing these so I don't want to stop cause of lack-of-ideas.

Words: 1138

Next:🐍👨🏻‍🦲 x 💅🏼👩🏼