𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Request by: deannafayad

You're Lestrange's cousin

Btw you will be wearing a dress in this so I'm sorryyyy

F/d/f = favourite dinner food
F/c = favourite colour

Y'all really like Abraxas don't you?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

Tom and his Knights of Walpurgis were currently meeting in the Room of Requirement. All of them around one long table. Tom at the end, y/n at his left and Abraxas at his right.

"Anyway, I will be creating my second Horcrux this coming Sunday. So everyone, make sure no one enters the girls' bathroom on the second floor so that I can get to the Chamber without any setbacks. Understood?" Tom told his followers. "Yes my lord." They all chorused. "L/n, stay back after the meeting." Their leader ordered. "Yes my lord.".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*Spongebob narrator voice*
a few minutes later...

"Y/n come on! We have to get to dinner first!" Lestrange called for his cousin. "Yep! Coming! Will do Riddle." "Good. Thank you." Y/n turned to walk away. "Oh, and L/n?" "Yes my lord?" "You'll be working with Malfoy on this." Tom dismissed the girl, walking away to one of the bookshelves near the fireplace. Y/n nodded and left with her cousin.

"Soooooo you and Malfoy huh? Working together? Ooooh, that'll be fun to watch." Lestrange teased, nudging y/n's shoulder. "shut up. We just have to try and recruit more students to join our cause during the Slytherin house party on Saturday." she grinned, wacking the back of her cousins head. "What? I'm just saying, I think Tom's trying to push you two together as well!" The boy chuckled, dancing around his cousin playfully. "oh, a boy who believes in the same stupid things as you Lestrange! what a dreamboat he must be for you!" Y/n laughed as Lestrange's face went a deep red. "shut up. I hate you." "you wish you could." The two of them laughed as they reached the Great Hall.

Y/n sat down between Lyra and Rosier, moving the f/d/f onto her plate.

"Hey y/n." "Sup." (baby, wanna smoosh?...Dracotok...I'm sorry) "where've you been? You disappear with the boys all the time." Lyra asked, pushing a slice of pizza towards her best friend. "We just do homework and to be honest, I don't know why I do go with them, Tom's an arse." Y/n said, taking a bite of her pizza and dropping it on the plate again.

The two girls and Rosier talked for a bit more until they were told it was time to go back to the common rooms. Y/n sped up a bit to catch up to Lestrange, who was at the front of the group. "You wanna stay up and play wizard chess for a bit?" He asked the girl when he spotted her. "Sure. It's better than hearing Lyra and the others talk about 'how hot and sexy Riddle and Malfoy are'" y/n said, in a mocking high-pitched voice as she flapped her hands around dramatically.

Lestrange chuckled at his cousin and smiled. "I'll get my set from the dorm." He said, leaving y/n alone in the common room.

"Y/n." Malfoy grinned, sitting down next to her. "Why aren't you in your dorm?" He asked, picking up a random book from the coffee table in front of them. "Cause, the girls in my dorm are weird. And all they want to talk about is boys boys boys boys. Like, shut up! No one gives a shi-" "yeah I heard to talk to Lestrange about that. Do they really think Tom and I are sexy?" Abraxas smirked, flexing his muscles jokingly. "Apparently so. I don't agree of course." Y/n giggled. "Ouch. Okay, fine." Malfoy gasped, putting his hands up defensively. "I mean, why would I? If you both have flab not ab?" She grinned, poking Abraxas' flexed arms. Malfoy grumbled jokingly at his best friend.