𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Y/n is Abraxas' sister

q/p = quidditch place
B/f = best friend

btw Mieke is pronounced Meek-ka

you're in Slytherin

Request by: Shadow4242

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

Tom was angrily stalking towards the quidditch pitch where he knew Abraxas would be. He stomped into the lower stands waiting for Malfoy to finish.

Tom reached the last step to the stands and saw a girl, she looked around the same age as he was. She had h/c hair which brought out her Slytherin robes, she was drawing random creatures on a small pamphlet in her lap. Tom sat a few seats from the girl, pulling out the homework he would do while waiting for Abraxas.

"Hello Riddle." the girl greeted, giving Tom a weak smile. "y/n." the boy greeted back. y/n and Tom knew each other from Tom coming home with Abraxas on the holidays and from being in the same house, but they weren't friends, more like acquaintances to each other. "are you waiting for Abraxas?" y/n asked the raven-haired boy. "yes. he's been a bit annoying and ruined my homework." Riddle lied. he knew y/n would see right through the lie, but she chose not to bring it up.

"Why are you here?" Tom asked, taking the attention off himself. "just watching the Slytherin team practice, since I'm not allowed to join." y/n sighed, giving her brother's friend a weak smile. Tom sighed and moved closer to y/n. "why not? I've seen you play. and from what I know of quidditch, you're really good." "I'm a girl Tom. I can't." the girl grumbled. "and it fucking sucks." she scoffed. "yeah, doesn't sound great." Riddle mumbled. "they're finishing now." y/n informed the boy, getting up from her seat, stuffing her drawings into her robe pocket. He always thought y/n was one of the more intellectual, easier to tolerate girls in their year. she didn't care much about what people thought of her, or how she looked. he also liked her because she was a very powerful witch.

flashback:

"how about we have the Malfoy twins verse each other." professor Merrythought asked rhetorically, clapping her hands as y/n walked to the left of the platform and Abraxas to the right. "Come on Malfoy!" Lestrange yelled. "which one?" y/n smirked. "ABRAXAS!" Lestrange grinned at the girl. y/n put her hand on her heart in mock-hurt and walked to her end. "COME ON Y/N!" b/f yelled over the rest of the cheering voices. "thanks b/f." y/n giggled.

y/n turned to face her brother, who was already at the other end. "y/n, I'm just gonna say it now. even when I beat you-" "If he does that is." Riddle said to y/n, making her smile. "I'll still love you. and because I love you so much, I'll go easy on the spells." the Malfoy boy taunted. "thank you Abraxas, that's very kind of you." y/n chuckled. the two siblings walked up to each other, wands raised in front of their faces. "you ready to get your ass beat y/n?" Abraxas sneered at his sister. "Cause that's going to happen." Y/n answered sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Basically, y/n beat Abraxas ass...hard.

Flashback over:

"Hey, Tom. Y/n." Abraxas grinned, walking up to the stands. "Malfoy." Tom glared. Malfoy gulped, obviously intimidated by Tom's silent glare. Y/n took this as a sign to leave and picked up her bag, waving 'bye' to Tom and smacking Abraxas on the back of the head. "Let's go for a walk," Riddle commanded. Abraxas gulped even louder than before and clear his throat.

The two boys walked in silence, Tom staring ahead, a deadly calm look on his face, while Abraxas was kicking stones impatiently. "Abraxas, do you remember the command I gave you the other day?" Tom asked calmly. "Y-yes my lord. I do recall." The blonde boy rubbed his neck awkwardly. "yes? so, please, enlighten me with your excuse." Tom said, still with the same amount of calmness, yet his eyes were showing the complete opposite of calm. "I...got distracted." Malfoy sighed. "with what?" Riddle quirked an eyebrow. "I've been wanting to ask Lyra...Lyra Rookwood out for a while," Abraxas mumbled. Riddle seemed unfazed by the boy's confession. "so, I was occupied trying to get her attention." he sighed.