𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Your house: Gryffindor
Age: year 5

M/n = Mothers name

request by: Aethelwyneleigh27

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

In the Library...

"Hello Tom, Do you mind if I sit here?"
Y/n asked, standing next to the boy. "I don't care L/n. I'm leaving anyway." The slytherin said, picking up his books and walking towards the book check out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Transfiguration class...

"Hey Tom, do you mind tell me the answer to question 2c? I've asked my friends but they don't know. It's the one about Metamorphmaguses."

"Do you hear something Avery? It sounds like a fly is buzzing around here. It's really annoying actually." Tom says. Avery and the other boy's snicker.

Y/n sighs softly and walks away to find her friend Fleamont for the answers.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
At the orphanage...

"Mum?" "Yes darling?" y/n's mother said. "How do I get someone to like me? Not in a romantic way, but enough for them to actually talk to me." Y/n asked, shuffling her feet against the cold wooden floorboards.

The matron sighed lightly and grinned. "Well, I'm not quite sure. Have you talked to them before? Tried to?" "Yes! So many times and they just don't want to talk to me." The girl groaned. The lady scoffed and nodded. "There's the Yule Ball coming up, who are you going with?" "Probably by myself. Monty might want to go with me, as friends." Y/n added, as she saw her mother smirk. "We'll have to go get you a dress or something..." m/n said, in deep thought. "We'll work that out later."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Back at Hogwarts...

Y/n's POV:

Fleamont had given me his homework and books since I was heading back to Gryffindor common room and he was going to the quidditch practice, which made it very heavy for me to carry.

"Y/n." A voice said from behind me. "Hi Malfoy." I smiled. Abraxas was never mean or hurtful towards me and didn't laugh when Tom was being rude. He was quite nice...and cute I guess. "That looks like a lot of books, are you studying for a test coming up? Is there a test? I didn't know!" He panicked. "No Abraxas, there isn't, I'm just carrying my books and Monty's cause he had to go to quidditch training." I giggled, picking up the books that had fallen. "Okay, Good, i'll help." He says, grabbing my bag and a few extra books. I thanked him and started walking towards the Gryffindor common room with him.

We arrived fairly soon in front of the painting. I said the password and let us in, telling Abraxas to put the bag and books on the table with others. We headed to the kitchen for some snacks, since we were both hungry. The elves gave us a packet of chips (crisps) and chocolates. Abraxas led me to a deserted, old divination room near the Astronomy tower.

We talked for a while before Abraxas changed the subject: "Hey, Um so y'know how the Yule Ball's coming up soon right?" He asked, stuffing a chocolate into his mouth. "Yeah, it's all everyone's talking about, why?" I asked, opening the packet of chips. "Well, I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten a date yet...and I was thinking, if you wanted to, we could go together?" He blushed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Tom's POV:

Abraxas disappeared from our little meeting quickly. He was obviously in a rush to somewhere and I intend to find out.