2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

This isn't young Sirius! And it's a mash up of the book and movie

Y/n Pettigrew is Peter's little sister and Sirius' best friend. This is after the potters deaths.

Y/M/N = your marauders name

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
3rd person POV:

2nd of November 1981

Y/n was getting home from work. She had a lot of weird stares at ministry, leaving her wondering what it was. Placing her bag on the countertop, the woman made her way to the shower, desperate to get rid of the stress of the day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After having a shower and getting dressed, y/n went to the lounge room and sat in a grand armchair next to the window. A few minutes into reading 'Murder On The Orient Express' an unfamiliar owl flew into her house, perching itself on her coffee table to put the package down, then flying back out the window. That was weird. Y/n thought to herself, picking up the mysterious package and hesitantly open it up. Hopefully it's just the Order.

Inside the package there was a letter addressed to: Miss Y/n Pettigrew. And the newest edition of the Daily Prophet. The woman opened up the the newspaper, her eyes darted to the bold headline: 'You-know-who disappears!'. Y/n quickly turned the thin pieces of paper to page 3 where a big picture of the Potter's residence was moving across the paper. Small paragraph pockets were scattered around the page, each with there own little headline. The 1-year-old who lived?, You-know-who destroyed?, Potter family found dead, Black a murderer?. But one bold line stood out above them all...

Lone finger found, identified as Peter Pettigrew.

Y/n's eyes flicked down to that one paragraph and started reading it:

Lone finger found at murder scene identified as one of Peter Pettigrew, a close friend of the Potter's and their murderer, Sirius Black.

Y/n couldn't believe Sirius would do such a thing. He was always the most excited about seeing Harry, their son! James and Sirius were closer than brothers and he adored Lily. It doesn't add up.

Peter Pettigrew, older child out of two and only son of Cynthia and Charles Pettigrew and older brother of y/n Pettigrew. Peter was 21 and went to school with Sirius Black (murderer), James Potter (victim) and Lily Potter neé Evans (victim). He and the others involved in the killing graduated in 1978, all from Gryffindor house and James being a star quidditch player.

Black is believed to be working with you-know-who for some time now, based on his family's history with the dark arts, (his younger brother Regulus Black of course went missing in late 1978). Sirius was disowned by the Black family while at school, so Mr Orion Black and his wife, Mrs. Walburga Black did not want to be interviewed on the matter.

Sirius would never do such a thing! He worked with the Order, with Dumbledore! Surely he would have known if Sirius was working with Voldemort...

The magical law enforcement (Aurors) said that Black was ruthless when it came to the murders of the 12 muggles and long-time friend Peter Pettigrew, having believed to disembody Pettigrew on the scene and purposely leave only a finger. The Aurors aren't sure yet where Black hid the rest of Mr Pettigrew's body but are working on it at the moment.

Peter Pettigrew was dead. Her big brother was dead. Her best friend Sirius was the murderer. Y/n couldn't believe it.

She flipped through the rest of the newspaper for any more little mention of the incident, but found nothing. Closing the paper, y/n reached out for the letter and opened it slowly.