𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Yes you read this right...

Pt3 was going to be an ending to this one
shot-ish story but... someone requested an extra one and I listen (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Request by Aethelwyneleigh27

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Time skip to graduation:

Y/n's POV:

We were all sat at the Slytherin table, the graduates were at the end closest to the teachers. Tom being the teachers pet suck up he is, was a head boy and had to give a speech.

It went something like: "𝗶'𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀" something something something... "𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲..." something something something..."𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴." Yada yada yada... "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼..." gotta say, I zoned out quite a few times. It. Was. BORING. I quickly focused again as Professor McGonagall started calling out our names.

"Lucas Avery." I watched as Avery got up from in front of me, winking at me when he saw me watching. Abraxas saw and did some sort of growling noise and pulled me closer to him. The names kept going after each other.

"Orion Black."

"Osker Dolohov."

"Eliza Finnard."

I soon realised they were doing oldest to youngest. Fuck I'll be last then. I thought. Since I'm the younger twin of Tom and I. And our birthday is on New Years.

"Abraxas Malfoy."

Abraxas stood up from beside me and squeezed my hand comfortingly. I watched as he walked in front of the teachers table, meeting McGonagall and Dumbledore there. I assumed Dippet was too ill to shake hands. There had been rumours he was stepping down, which meant Dumbledore would be headmaster anyway.

"Katin Rookwood."

"Lyra Rookwood."

Lyra stood up from the other side of me. She smiled at me and walked up nervously to the two teachers. I could practically see her shaking. She's very loud and 'out there' when around friends, but big crowds scare her and she becomes a shell.

"Tom Riddle."

Since Tom was already up there, there wasn't much of a walk of embarrassment for him. He wouldn't be embarrassed anyway, he's good with big crowds. I tell myself.

"Y/n Riddle." Oh shit. I think. I push myself up from the table, stepping over the uncomfortable wooden bench.

I look at who's on the other side of the hall. Lyra, Abraxas and Katin were watching me. Oh yeah, you go to the opposite side of the hall when you've shaken hands and stuff. Tom was still standing just off where the teachers were standing. I made eye contact with him. He nodded reassuringly and smiled. I smiled weakly back and made my way to the two professors.

I took the certificate from Professor McGonagall and hugged her. I looked at Dumbledore, he smiled softly at me and shook my hand. "You did very well Miss Riddle, I can easily say I'm very proud to say I have had you as my student." He complimented. "I hope to see you back here soon, not to soon though!" He added quickly. I giggled nervously and thanked him.

I walked over to where Abraxas and Lyra were waiting. Katin had taken interest in an onlooking 6th year.

"That. Was. Terrifying." I laughed nervously. "You did great, y/n/n." Abraxas reassured, kissing my forehead. "Yeah, didn't feel like it. Dumbledore said some weird thing that I don't want to think about." I said. "You couldn't have done worse than Black though." Tom said, walking over to us. "Why? What'd he do?" Lyra asked eagerly. "He burped, right in Dumbledore's face." Tom smirked at the memory. We all giggled and watched as Dippet did his speech. "What did Dumbledore say?" Abraxas asked. "He said: I hope I see you back here soon." I said uncomfortably. "But he said it in a suggestive way." Abraxas took some time but soon got it. "Oh...Ohhhhh." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and Tom smacked the back Malfoy's head. I laughed and went back to watching Dippet. He thanked the teachers for blah blah blah and the Headboy and girl for blah blah blah I didn't really care.