1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

There's some time skips in this one

Y/n = your name

Blah blah blah whatever.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
3rd person POV:

1978

Regulus Black was standing in front of the dark lord and his deatheaters. Arm out with a tattoo slowly sticking itself to his clear pale skin. He looked around at the people who were on the rise and quickly gaining power through fear.

And his was about to join them.

"You have joined a good cause Black." Voldemort spoke, removing his wand from Regulus' forearm. Black let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding in. "Yes my lord." He whispered. The dark lord smirked at the boy's bowing position and turned to Lucius Malfoy. Who had also quite new to the group.

"Lucius, you shall escort Regulus out of the manor and explain how everything works." His ordered. "Of course, my lord." Lucius nodded, turning to Regulus and nodding for him to follow. The two young men exchanged small talk. Lucius explained that the 'dark mark' would burn whenever Voldemort required his deatheaters and that they all must apparate to him at once or suffer the consequences.

They past old portraits of Malfoy's before Lucius which sparked the questions about their lives. "Tell Regulus, are you married?" "Engaged actually. And yes I'm only 17 but our parents thought it right that we get married young so y/n would have children sooner." Regulus cringed at the last part. He loved and respected y/n, and didn't like that she was being pushed into these sort of situations of giving birth or into...marrying him.

"How about you Lucius?" Regulus inquired, avoiding his own life at the moment. "I'm married. To Narcissa Black-" "yes I know Narcissa, she's my cousin." "Well, yes. We are happily married and are hoping to have a Malfoy heir in the next couple of years." Lucius said, his pride and excitement visible in his smile. (A/n: Draco was born in 1980 I think.). Regulus smiled at Lucius, both of them wanted to start families but only one was ready. Regulus frowned. Should I ask y/n? Or wait until she asks me? The two had only just gotten engaged, they're not even married yet. But their families are pushing them into having a kid ASAP. But if we had a kid before getting married, our families would be disappointed and might disown y/n. Regulus thought.

The pair reached the wide double doors of Malfoy Manor. "It was nice to meet you Regulus. Welcome to Lord Voldemort's deatheaters." Lucius congratulated, shaking Black's hand. "And you Lucius. Good luck with the Malfoy heir." Regulus smiled. Malfoy chuckled and waved the 17 year old goodbye before turning back into the house.

Regulus sighed. I've joined the deatheaters...was this a good idea? What would y/n think?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n's POV:

I was waiting for Reg to get home. He said he had some business to dea with which I didn't mind since I was at the ministry working all
day.

I decided to finish the last of my paperwork outside in the courtyard. Placing my large stack of paper on the wooden bench and pulling a seat out for myself. I plugged my earphones into my Walkman and played some Queen. (Yes, I'm a pureblood but I still love muggle music!). I started the song and hummed the lyrics.

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of rhye

I tapped my pen (yes pen) against the table in time with the music.

Can you hear me you peers and privvy counsellors
I stand before you naked to the eyes
I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust
I swear that you'll be mine
The seven seas of rhye