✰ introduction

"jj, she's a kook. you're basically dancing with the devil"

•••

"it doesn't matter dude! she's just a girl. a really hot one that just so happens to like me.... for me!"

"avani you can't be seen near those dirty pogues, let alone be hanging out with one! you're embarrassing this family!"

"mom he's a regular guy! he likes me for me! he doesn't use me like the others!"

CHARECTERS

✰ AVANI THORNTON ✰

AVANI THORNTON

she was like any other rich teenage girl.
she was a 'kook'.
but she was always forgotten about as her twin brother topper stole the spotlight, ever since they were young.

she had only dreamed to hang out with the pogues. she loved the way they had fun around the island. causing trouble and getting away with it.

being a kook, the slightest amount of trouble she had made would always 'look bad on her family'
yet she always got blamed for the slightest of trouble at home, because of brother topper who only wanted to be the perfect son in his parents eyes.

she hated it. she just wished things were different. that she could do anything she ever wanted.....

to be like the pogues.

•••

✰ JJ MAYBANK ✰

JJ MAYBANK

he was the typical pogue.
he and his crew caused trouble where ever he went, yet still got a laugh out of it.