✰ 21.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

—✰—

the six left the pawn shop after JJ convinced the woman, her sending them to a warehouse in the middle of nowhere to claim the money as she didn't have it in the store right then.

"so they keep money out here?" pope asked, looking outside

"that's what she said.... ha that's what she said" JJ smirked

"stop" pope and avani said in unison, shutting him down as he looked away.

"i've never even heard of resurrection drive" sarah asked

"me neither" avani said, running a hand through her hair.

"that's 'coz your rich" JJ scoffed, the two girls glaring at him.

"you haven't heard of it either" kie said, shutting him up.

"there's nothing but weeds back here are you sure your going the right way?" avani asked

"just because it's all weeds doesn't mean it's...." JJ started only to be cut off by kie

"cops?!" she gasped, everyone looking behind to see the flashing lights.

"stash that!" john b smacked JJ, him hiding the sketchy things in the seat compartment.

"did you bring the gun!" john b groaned

"nah everyone told me to leave it back at the place!" JJ said, everyone sighing in relief.

"hurry up JJ!" avani grunted, only for everyone to fall silent at the noise of a gun cocking in john b's face.

"all y'all hands in the air now! get out the car, right now! let yo friends out right now, let's go!" the guy shouted, his face covered as he held the gun in the teens faces.

"out you come pretty girl, let's go!" he said, nudging avanis back with the end of the gun, the girl wincing in pain, JJ noticing.

"hey, don't you touch her!" he shouted, stepping toward him, getting in his face

"JJ, stop, please!" she whimpered as the two males shouted at each other.

"get in the goddamn ditch! get yo head in the ditch! get on your hands and knees now!" the male shouted, everyone kneeling down slowly.

"don't lemme see y'all look up, that's all y'all gotta do! don't move!" he shouted as he stepped away.

avani moved her hand, flicking hair out of her face quickly, returning her hands to the back of her head as the male approached her

"i said don't move, bitch! don't make me blow your brains out all over this road!" he shouted, placing the end of the rifle on her forehead, the girl gasping in shock.

"dude chill! leave her alone! i'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her, please!" JJ shouted, the dude backing off, back to the van to steal whatever he could find.

"that old bitch shanked is! goddamnit!" JJ grunted, punching the ground several times.

avani lifted her hand to her mouth, to cover the sob that escaped her lips, JJ noticing her crying from next to her, softly gripping her hand